Razer Naga Pro 20000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Ergonomic design is contoured for easy and comfortable use with your right hand
- Modular design includes 3 side plates that can be swapped to suit the genre of the game you're about to play
- Twenty programmable buttons can be remapped to trigger certain functions to give you an edge in gaming
- Five memory configurations help you save your favourite mouse customisations so you can dive into the action within seconds
- 20,000DPI optical sensor is capable of precise tracking for enhanced control and gaming performance
- 2.4GHz wireless connectivity offers reliable wireless range
- Included rechargeable batteries provide up to 150 hours of runtime
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 222 reviewers who responded, 198 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent- May 29, 2021
I'm not really big on Razer products, but this mouse hit the spot on what I needed for the MMO I play and it was wireless. Logitech at the moment did not have any decent wireless options so I decided to check this one out. Pros: Wireless Good Build Quality 3 different mouse layouts Cons: Battery life Bad software (this is coming from a software dev) price $$$$$ Overall: I think it's a decent mouse, but I've had issues with connecting it at times, had multiple issues with lights/keybinds not functioning until I removed the interchangeable side plates and put them back on several times. $150 is steep price for those issues and bad battery life.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All I ever wanted plus more- March 9, 2021
This is an amazing mouse. I wason the search for a mouse that helped me in mmo games and came across this one I also saw that it has changeable modes for battle Royale and fps games so it's perfect. This thing is durable in the hand and not a fingerprint magnet like my other mouse I came from a Logitech G502 I like this one alot better just fits my hand better I have big hands. The battery lasts a good amount and feels like I'm playing with a wired mouse. The optical switches also feel good when clicking. My only con with this is that it's pricy and didn't bring a razer charging dock like the other mouses that would have made this an even better deal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another quality Razer piece- May 25, 2021
I had an older Naga model years ago and used it for a few years before it became faulty. After a complete software failure with another brand, I went back to looking at Razer mice and picked this model. I use to play MMO games and might go back to that, so this mouse has interchangeable button plates for that, first-person shooters, or regular use. And they’re magnetically attached. The software control is great. Chroma is on point, the Synapse works great and I can control functionality, and the wireless component is flawless. It was surprisingly small for a wireless mouse but works great. I made the right choice here.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.