Razer Naga Pro 20000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
Available to ship
- Ergonomic design is contoured for easy and comfortable use with your right hand
- Modular design includes 3 side plates that can be swapped to suit the genre of the game you're about to play
- Twenty programmable buttons can be remapped to trigger certain functions to give you an edge in gaming
- Five memory configurations help you save your favourite mouse customisations so you can dive into the action within seconds
- 20,000DPI optical sensor is capable of precise tracking for enhanced control and gaming performance
- 2.4GHz wireless connectivity offers reliable wireless range
- Included rechargeable batteries provide up to 150 hours of runtime
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 281 reviewers who responded, 254 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect for big hand or long fingers- September 4, 2021
So long as you dont use a claw grip, whic i have to with any other mouse. It is great swapping the plates out, which the mouse is turned off when there is no plate attached. In Synapse, each profile has customization for each plate (see photos for example,) as well as different DPI and lighting settings. Also paired this with the wireless charging station and it is a perfect, although pricey, combo.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Razer Naga Pro- January 21, 2021
I've been using razer products for over 10 years. This mouse has had a lot of time and ingenuity invested into it and it shows. If you've never owned a Razer mouse before I highly recommend one. Latency on the Naga Pro feels inexistent as if a wired mouse. The texture and grips allow for a firm and comfortable hold. Buttons have a satisfying mechanical feel with a crisp sound. The Razer Synapse software is highly customizable, easy to use, works smoothly and without bugs unlike competing software for other mice. It has a functional sleek shape which gives a pleasant Lamborghini like aesthetic. The interchangeable buttons make this a universal mouse for different game genres and macro capabilities a good solution for work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- "New" Item delivered from Bestbuy- May 22, 2021
This is how it arrived from Bestbuy: https://imgur.com/gallery/1JjeF2u It arrived open box, teared. I had to drive to a different Bestbuy location to get it exchanged. Because it was exchanged, the billing date appeared on my credit card it the exchange date, not the order date. Hence I missed my cash back on Bestbuy purchase. Overall it was not a pleasant experience. The mouse itself is ok. The side keys are a bit too soft and can be easily mis pressed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Razer Naga Pro- October 31, 2020
Best mouse I’ve used so far besides my Razer basilisk ultimate, I own all Razer product except a couple of laptop models and boy does this mouse come in handy for battle royal and rpg games. Love that it has Razer chroma lighting options and amazing programable buttons for binding.battery life is more than needed, never dies on meYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent- May 29, 2021
I'm not really big on Razer products, but this mouse hit the spot on what I needed for the MMO I play and it was wireless. Logitech at the moment did not have any decent wireless options so I decided to check this one out. Pros: Wireless Good Build Quality 3 different mouse layouts Cons: Battery life Bad software (this is coming from a software dev) price $$$$$ Overall: I think it's a decent mouse, but I've had issues with connecting it at times, had multiple issues with lights/keybinds not functioning until I removed the interchangeable side plates and put them back on several times. $150 is steep price for those issues and bad battery life.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.