Razer Naga Pro 20000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Ergonomic design is contoured for easy and comfortable use with your right hand
- Modular design includes 3 side plates that can be swapped to suit the genre of the game you're about to play
- Twenty programmable buttons can be remapped to trigger certain functions to give you an edge in gaming
- Five memory configurations help you save your favourite mouse customisations so you can dive into the action within seconds
- 20,000DPI optical sensor is capable of precise tracking for enhanced control and gaming performance
- 2.4GHz wireless connectivity offers reliable wireless range
- Included rechargeable batteries provide up to 150 hours of runtime
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 243 reviewers who responded, 217 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent- 29 mai 2021
I'm not really big on Razer products, but this mouse hit the spot on what I needed for the MMO I play and it was wireless. Logitech at the moment did not have any decent wireless options so I decided to check this one out. Pros: Wireless Good Build Quality 3 different mouse layouts Cons: Battery life Bad software (this is coming from a software dev) price $$$$$ Overall: I think it's a decent mouse, but I've had issues with connecting it at times, had multiple issues with lights/keybinds not functioning until I removed the interchangeable side plates and put them back on several times. $150 is steep price for those issues and bad battery life.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All I ever wanted plus more- 9 mars 2021
This is an amazing mouse. I wason the search for a mouse that helped me in mmo games and came across this one I also saw that it has changeable modes for battle Royale and fps games so it's perfect. This thing is durable in the hand and not a fingerprint magnet like my other mouse I came from a Logitech G502 I like this one alot better just fits my hand better I have big hands. The battery lasts a good amount and feels like I'm playing with a wired mouse. The optical switches also feel good when clicking. My only con with this is that it's pricy and didn't bring a razer charging dock like the other mouses that would have made this an even better deal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good all around MMO gaming mouse.- 16 novembre 2021
I'd like to start off by saying there are not too many options for 12 button MMO gaming mice. Luckily this one has a really good layout for the size of my hand. The Corsair 12 button MMO mouse (Scimitar RGB Elite Wired Optical Gaming Mouse) has an adjustable 12 button pad on the side that lets you move the button pad forward or back. It would be nice to see this on future Naga mice. The other point I'd like to make about this mouse is that it feels really light. Personally it makes it feel kinda cheap. I wish they would go to a weight system inside their mouse. It's an all around good gaming mouse. I just think it could be better for a "Pro" version.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.