Razer Naga Trinity 16000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Enhanced right-handed form factor to suit players that control a computer mouse with their right hands
- 16,000 DPI 5G optical sensor reacts to the slightest movement to enhance gameplay
- 3 interchangeable side plates with 2, 7, and 12-button configurations for customizable gameplay that will give you the edge in fights to the death
- Powered by Razer Chroma and featuring award-winning Razer mechanical switches, this mouse provides the edge you need in MOBA/MMO gameplay
- Interchangeable Side Plates
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1375 reviewers who responded, 1251 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My go-to MMO mouse- August 31, 2020
I've been using Nagas for a long time. I've gone through several iterations of it. This is the best version of it so far. I am constantly switching out the thumb plates to do different tasks. Numpad for WoW and Archeage and FFXIV. I use the moba pad for macroing work. The two-button pad for everything else, FPS games, etc. Cons: I have two of this model, one of them, the left click has the infamous double-clicking bug. As I understand, this is a hardware issue that has to do with a slight bend in the tiny metal bar in the button switch and it's not an easy fix. Naga scroll wheels tend to wear out too easily. This one is no different.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great gaming mouse- January 28, 2021
I bought this because I like the option of switching the side plates when playing different games. It took me a minute to get use to the numbers on the side when playing wow but it was much easier then using my keyboard. I'm not usually a fan of cord mouses usually because I feel restricted but this mouse gives enough cord I never have to worry. Any reaction time when it comes to playing games like COD is spot on I never miss a beat unless of course I just miss in general lol. This mouse is definitely awesome, I do wish I was cordless but that's just because it's what I'm use to the cord on this doesn't have a negative impact at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A necessary 'Evil".- July 15, 2020
Hello, This is the THIRD gaming mouse from past couple of years. The first I purchased stopped working within few months, hence bought this same mouse, but bought protection plan along with it. That mouse stopped working, as it was covered within the protection plan, got another mouse, you guessed it... this same MOUSE. Why, if you ask me, because I have found that features offered by this moust is much better than all others I have used for gaming. If only they could manage to make it durable and reliable enough to last many many years, because it's comparatively expensive too. Hence, I am calling it as necessary 'EVIL" at-least for me. Thanks.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.