Razer Nari Essential Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black
- Over-ear design with cooling gel ear cushions provides superior comfort and a full seal against your head for sound isolation
- Plug-and-play wireless USB transceiver and 2.4GHz wireless technology for lag-free high-fidelity audio with a 12-metre range
- 16-hour battery life on a full charge means you're not bound by wires and won't need to pause mid-game to charge your headset
- THX Spatial Audio delivers 360-degree positional audio, adding depth to sound, for a truly immersive experience making it feel like you're in the game or movie
- Designed with a lightweight unibody aluminum frame, an auto-adjusting headband, and hidden indented channels for pressure relief if you wear glasses, so you can comfortably wear the headset over long gaming sessions
- Controls located on the headset for quick and easy volume adjustment
- Passive noise cancellation ensures your teammates hear every callout
- Flip microphone design makes it easy to mute/unmute by simply flipping the mic arm up or down
- Compatible with PC Gaming, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 for a great gaming experience
- Nari Essential Headset
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 243 reviewers who responded, 199 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Gaming Headphones!- October 2, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I used these on Playstation 4. The setup was super easy. You just plug it in the USB and it works. There is no difficult Bluetooth setup. The sound quality is amazing. It's so good that you feel fully immersed in your video game. You can hear everything from rustling grass to footsteps. I had heard noises in my game that I never had heard before. This headset also does good blocking out sound. I couldn't hear all the noises in my home. It blocked out everything. The mic is nice. My friends complimented saying it was the clearest they had ever hear me on the mic. I'd say pick this headset up and give it a try!!! Super Simple and Easy to use!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Right side of headphones do not work 3/4 of time- July 6, 2020
I purchased these headphones and after a couple of weeks of use they already do not work. 1/4 of the time both sides of the headphones work but more often the right side of the headphones do not work. I contacted Razer tech support and they could not resolve the issue. They offered to replace, but require proof of purchase to replace. Unfortunately, I discarded the receipt months ago and am stuck with headphones that do not work on the right side. I will have to go and purchase another wireless headset. I am not satisfied with the product as it should have a warranty for 2 years. Hopefully you get lucky in the crapshoot of buying a properly working pair.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!- May 30, 2020
This is a very comfortable headset! battery has never died on me throughout a full day of streaming/gaming/working. Mic is very clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report