Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone for Xbox One - Black/Green
- Over-ear gaming headset with swivelling earcups automatically adjusts for a snug fit
- Wireless gaming headset effortlessly connects to your Xbox One and offers a reliable, low input latency for a range of up to 10 metres (30 feet)
- 50mm neodymium drivers featuring a wide frequency response of 20Hz-20KHz deliver crystal-clear audio details, from deafening explosions to near-silent footsteps
- Windows Sonic surround sound lets you hear every detail with clarity and accuracy to keep you spellbound
- HyperSense haptic technology offers precise touch-sensory feedback with lifelike sensations to give you an even more immersive feel
- Easily accessible controls let you mute, adjust volume levels, and balance the sound between chat and game for distraction-free communication
- Retractable microphone is easily detachable and offers clear speech during in-game conversations
- Rechargeable battery offers continuous playtime of up to 6 hours with HyperSense on or 20 hours when it's off
- Cooling gel-infused, high-density plush leatherette-cushioned earcups prevent outside noise and reduce heat build-up so you can enjoy those marathon gaming sessions in comfort
- Lightweight aluminum headband ensures durability of the headset, even with heavy usage
- Connects to Windows 10 PCs through an Xbox wireless adapter (sold separately)
- Compatible with PC Gaming, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 for a great gaming experience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- thumbs up to Razer- May 10, 2021
Bought these for Christmas for the boy. They had a piece break off rendering them useless after 4 months. I emailed support at Razer and they responded quickly saying they would not help...I was confused how this was so, given they were trashed in 4 months. I emailed back and they bent over backwards to help. Within 3 days, I sent back the old pair and they shipped me a brand new one. Nice recovery Razer. You redeemed yourself and have retained a customer. Lesson learned is this, just make it right. Not worth saving a dime to lose a dollar. I would have never purchased from you again, so thanks for stepping up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great sound but nothing else works- October 12, 2020
Bought these with high expectations but was seriously disappointed the sound is great and the haptic feedback is neat but overwhelmingly loud, it wouldn't connect wirelessly to my xbox and the mic had terrible feedback and echo troubleshoot all the problems and couldn't get anything sorted out....... will be returning to the store I purchased them atNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report
- Razer Nari Ultimate Headset- December 25, 2020
This headset is great, the sound on it is very good, the vibration is quite interesting and I would recommend to a friend. I in fact want another. All around great product in my book.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report