Razer Nari Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black
- THX spatial audio for immersive, true-to-life sound that seems to come at you from different angles
- Unibody aluminum frame provides sturdiness without weighing you down
- Ear cushions are made from premium leatherette and high-density foam for sound isolation and infused with a cooling gel for comfort, allowing you to game, chat, or watch videos for longer
- Auto adjusting headband and swivelling ear cups ensure a hassle-free fit every time
- USB transceiver with 2.4GHz wireless technology for clear, lag-free audio up to a distance of 12 metres
- Audio controls integrated into the headset for fuss-free adjustments on the fly
- Razer Chroma for a personalized style; choose from a variety of presets or create your own from the palette of 16.8 million colours
- Convenient integrated battery for a talk time of up to 24 hours on a single charge
- Compatible with PC Gaming, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 for a great gaming experience
- Nari Headset
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 545 reviewers who responded, 430 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- ECHO ECHO echo echo echo- 30 avril 2020
Let start with the fact that this headset had so much potential. It is so comfortable to wear, super big ear muffs, and the cooling gel is so freaking good! BUT..... whats the point if youre team is just gonna be able to hear everything thats going into you headset? I tried everything to alleviate this problem, switching cables, switching between controller, to mixamp. And the same thing happened no matter what, and people online after i googled said the same thing. so hopefully someone reads this before they get this. Just get the astro a40's. Iver never had a problem with echoing, and you just have to buy the modkit to make the top pad more comfortable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expected by a lot.- 18 juin 2020
Im not a big fan of razor products at all. Their keyboards have sucked. Their mice wear out fast. And their computers have so far mostly ran hot (Only owned Two personally though). I normally Avoid this brand after my experiences with them. WITH that said however... This headset is really nice. Its comfortable. Sounds good. The Dongle has a home in it and its small. Im over all pretty happy with the Battery capacity too. Its on par with My corsair void wireless headset i replaced this with. That says a LOT. They lasted me a year every time. Thats HARD to do when i use these 12-15 hours a day for work. I REALLY hope this headset can beat that lol. Feels like it might.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Broke after 6 months - Razer refused to honor wty- 13 août 2020
After six months being carefully used and placed back on it's stand the swivel mount fell apart. It's cheaply made of plastic and just the stress of opening the headphones it pulled apart. Razer refused to honor the warranty and claimed the damage was accidental and said if I had bought their extended warranty they would have fixed them. However this damage clearly would fall under normal wear and tear as a manufacturing defect. I have keyboards mice etc and they worked just fine, but in the end I may not buy any other razer products. Stopped me from buying a laptop from them for sure. Also compared to the logitech G935 the Razers are heavy and dont sound as good as the G935's.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.