Razer Nommo Chroma 2.0 Gaming Computer Speaker System
- 3" woven glass fibre cone drivers generate high and low tones that feel clear and detailed
- Rear-facing bass ports give you sharp and deep thumps for low range sounds
- 50Hz to 20kHz frequency response range is wide enough to ensure clear and precise audio reproduction
- Volume and bass controls let you customize the audio levels to your preference
- Compatible with Macintosh and Windows computers, smartphones, tablets, and MP3 players with a 3.5mm audio jack
- Customizable RGB lighting lets you give your gaming machine a groovy look
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 289 reviewers who responded, 271 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- An pretty great pair of speakers- August 2, 2020
Not gonna lie, I was kinda worried when I got these. When I first saw the speakers, I didn’t know if they would work or not, but I took a shot in the dark and bought them to see if I could hook them up to my monitor since it doesn’t have any built-in speakers. After a fairly quick set-up, they worked! And let me tell you, they are LOUD. If you set your monitor volume at max and these speakers at halfway, you’re gonna disturb someone. But the sound quality and clarity is amazing, and you only need to connect your speakers to your display rather than connect them to your console/PC. If you’re on the fence about these, I recommend trying them out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good except for one thing- May 2, 2020
I actually like these speakers so far. They weren't too expensive when I bought them and I think they make for pretty good speakers as far as audio and the RGB is nice if stuff like lighting matters to you. They fit pretty nice on my small desk and haven't given me any issues other than one thing that I managed to fix. I noticed at one point there was this faint buzzing noise that would happen when I'm not playing any audio. I managed to fix it by just plugging the USB in a different port but it doesn't mean to say that it couldn't just randomly start doing that again. Just a warning to those who might be considering on buying this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great speakers but theres better- November 9, 2020
The Razer Nommo Chroma is a great pairing with any Razer set up. However, I do believe these speakers a little bit overpriced for what that are. For $50 more, it is worth looking into the Logitech G560 Light Sync which comes with a subwoofer and delivers better sound. Not to say that the Razer Nommos sound bad by any means. As a matter of fact they sound incredible. Razer Synapse and Razer Cortex also takes them to another level with the 7.1 sound app. I just kind of wish this came with a subwoofer and produced better bass for the price. These speakers are definitely a 4/5 as far as speakers are concerned but there are better speakers on the market for this hefty price point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.