Razer Ornata Chroma V2 Backlit Mecha-Membrane Gaming Keyboard - English
- Fully programmable keys can be mapped to various functions and controls for your convenience
- Mecha-membrane technology combines the benefits of membrane keys and mechanical switches for clicky keystrokes and faster input time
- Multi-function digital wheel and media keys give you convenient controls
- Customisable RGB backlit keys with 16.8 million colour options make the keyboard look fancy and provide visibility in dark environments
- Wired keyboard with 2-metre cord provides lower response times than wireless keyboards, which gives you an advantage while gaming
- Plush leatherette ergonomic wrist rest gives you long-lasting gaming comfort
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 291 reviewers who responded, 277 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do not buy...- January 2, 2021
Key sounds (clicks) range from audible to very muted. 1 key was even missing the metal insert that's the source of the clicks when the key is depressed. The cap and number lock lights are in a nontraditional location. Most of the time, they're hidden by the right hand during normal use, defeating their purpose. The scroll wheel in the upper right of the keyboard is virtually usless. When will they stop putting crap like that on keyboards. Final synopsis: poor workmanship and nonexistent quality control. Recommendation: do not buy this product. My mistake: buying online, buying on the cheap and trusting a name like Razer to deliver a quality product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great keyboard for work- July 27, 2020
I got a new computer at work, and the keyboard that came with it was horrible. So I decided I could either fuss and fume about it for the next 5 years or so, or I could buy my own. I went to to the store and tried all the keyboards they had, from the cheapest to the most expensive. By far the feel of this one was the best for typing (at least for me). Also, while they did not enter into my decision making process, I constantly get comments from folks telling me that they love the LEDs. (And I think they are pretty cool as well) while I don't use it for gaming, which I'm sure is what it was designed for, just for its basic keyboard functions it is fantastic!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Feel and Comfy Wrist Rest- July 25, 2020
I've had this product for barely a week and it is a major upgrade over my previous keyboard. Yes it is membrane but it feels mechanical and these switches are so much better than the more expensive linear switches made by Razer. This keyboard also comes with a nice wrist rest which is like soft leather on the outside and sort of foamy on the inside. It helps me stay gaming or using my keyboard for longer. For $100 this keyboard is totally worth it My only concern would be the membrane part of the keyboard as all keyboards that are membrane tend to be wiggly but it hasn't been an issue for me thus far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.