Razer Ornata Chroma V2 Backlit Mecha-Membrane Gaming Keyboard - English
- Fully programmable keys can be mapped to various functions and controls for your convenience
- Mecha-membrane technology combines the benefits of membrane keys and mechanical switches for clicky keystrokes and faster input time
- Multi-function digital wheel and media keys give you convenient controls
- Customisable RGB backlit keys with 16.8 million colour options make the keyboard look fancy and provide visibility in dark environments
- Wired keyboard with 2-metre cord provides lower response times than wireless keyboards, which gives you an advantage while gaming
- Plush leatherette ergonomic wrist rest gives you long-lasting gaming comfort
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 302 reviewers who responded, 285 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do not buy...- January 2, 2021
Key sounds (clicks) range from audible to very muted. 1 key was even missing the metal insert that's the source of the clicks when the key is depressed. The cap and number lock lights are in a nontraditional location. Most of the time, they're hidden by the right hand during normal use, defeating their purpose. The scroll wheel in the upper right of the keyboard is virtually usless. When will they stop putting crap like that on keyboards. Final synopsis: poor workmanship and nonexistent quality control. Recommendation: do not buy this product. My mistake: buying online, buying on the cheap and trusting a name like Razer to deliver a quality product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great keyboard for work- July 27, 2020
I got a new computer at work, and the keyboard that came with it was horrible. So I decided I could either fuss and fume about it for the next 5 years or so, or I could buy my own. I went to to the store and tried all the keyboards they had, from the cheapest to the most expensive. By far the feel of this one was the best for typing (at least for me). Also, while they did not enter into my decision making process, I constantly get comments from folks telling me that they love the LEDs. (And I think they are pretty cool as well) while I don't use it for gaming, which I'm sure is what it was designed for, just for its basic keyboard functions it is fantastic!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ugly and cheap looking keyboard- October 10, 2021
This keyboard makes my 10 year old membrane keyboard look pretty on the desk when not in use. It looks cheap and boxy. I bought assuming that it would be low profile and easy to type on but I was disappointed. The body of the keyboard itself is very high that gives it the boxy look. And a major issue I noticed is with the keys. They have inconsistent clicking sound. Some click only 10-20% as compared to others. For me that is a QC issue. The keys also feel wobbly and loose. It definitely not worth the price I paid for it. If you only care about RGB lights than this keyboard is for you but even than it is way over priced.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report