Razer Orochi V2 18000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - White
- Wireless gaming mouse features flexible connectivity via 2.4GHz Razer HyperSpeed receiver and Bluetooth technology for a smooth and responsive control with minimized latency
- Ambidextrous ergonomic design provides excellent grip for either hand to keep you feeling comfortable during extended gaming sessions
- Razer 5G Advanced 18,000 DPI optical sensor ensures pro-level accuracy and speed for pixel-precise targeting, even during intense gaming action
- Six programmable buttons and a scroll wheel let you configure complex macros and frequently-used actions to enjoy a competitive edge over your opponents
- One integrated memory profile allows for storing your settings for on the go gaming
- Gaming-grade 2nd-gen Razor Mechanical mouse switches deliver consistent performance with long-lasting click durability
- Compact and ultra-lightweight build weighs just 60 grams for effortless use with laptops
- Compatible with devices running on Apple macOS version 10.4 or later and Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP operating systems
- Long battery life of up to 950 hours allows you to play for hours on end
- Low-battery indicator lets you know when it's time to replace the battery
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 107 reviewers who responded, 105 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lightweight egg mouse for gaming- July 4, 2021
I purchased the Orochi V2 because I wanted to try Razer's v2 mechanical switches. What I liked: The coating is good. Very grippy. The PTFE feet are smooth with rounded edges. The mechanical switches are fantastic. This mouse was a pleasure to use in that regard. Synapse software is fine. I had no issues. What I didn't like: Sensor position is off-center and this bugged me out for a few days. I don't think the thumb rest area is big enough and I also couldn't find a comfortable position for my pinky finger. I returned it for the above issues. If you can find a comfortable grip, this is a great purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!- June 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’m not much of a gamer but my son is and he has raved and raved about how awesome this gaming mouse is. He had it hooked up and going in less than a minute. It’s Bluetooth connection or usb and that makes it super easy to connect. It’s made very well and is very durable. I do some sublimation designing and I tried it out with it and it was amazing how easily it worked and how much more precise it was than my regular cordless mouse. I was very impressed by it just using it for that. In my opinion it would be a great mouse to have for any thing a person could do on a computer as well as gaming.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- There's not a better mouse at this price point.- May 29, 2021
I've used the G305 for 3 years now as my main, and after using higher end mouses I always found myself going back to it. Now this mouse (Orochi) is better in every category, except that the shape is different. Great sensor, nice feet, good battery life, and excellent buttons. The mechanical switches on this mouse are super crisp, I love them. It took me a couple of days to get use to the shape, but after that, I am all in. Is a bit smaller that the G305, but if you finger tip, this is it. There's not a better mouse at this price point. If the shape is good for you, don't look further.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.