Razer Seiren Mini Ultra-Compact USB Condenser Microphone - Black
- Mini condenser microphone is ideal for streaming and broadcasting with smaller or portable setups
- Supercardioid pickup pattern utilises a tighter pickup angle to showcase your voice while blocking out background noises
- 14mm condenser capsule and flat frequency response broadcasts your voice in sharp clarity with bright highs and rich lows
- Ultra-compact design is discreet on camera, completely portable, and takes up minimal room on your desk
- Heavy-duty tilting stand allows you to angle the microphone with precision and can be detached and mounted on a boom arm or mic stand with a standards 5/8" thread
- Integrated shock mount dampens the vibrations from knocks and bumps to keep your audio pristine
- USB connectivity offers plug-and-play convenience and pairs seamlessly with the streaming software of your choice
- Razer Seiren Mini
- Support Rod
- Desk Stand Bas
- Micro USB to USB Cable
- Important Product Information Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 193 reviewers who responded, 188 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Quality small mic- July 16, 2021
I bought this mic because I wanted one that was simple and plain without any big or annoying features. The mic lived up these expectations and it also comes with a long cable which is nice. I don’t know much about sound quality and testing but it’s definitely a step up from my laptop mic as my voice is much more clear on discord and zoom. I would recommend putting it as close to yourself as possible because it sounds distant whenever you put it too far. I found the best position to be in front of my keyboard. I also adjusted the settings in windows because it was not loud enough before.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works as Expected- February 13, 2021
Best USB Microphone ever! OK, sounds repetitive. But it is true. While podcasting would be fun, one overlooked use is for dictation. I use Dragon on my Mac. I have spent over $1,000 fruitlessly on microphones from Samson, Phillips SpeechMike, Plantronics, and many others. NONE of them are consistent. I have decided the microphone quality is generally quite poor, as is noise rejection. They are generally poorly directional, having immense shifts in frequency response depending how off axis you are. This radically affects recognition with even a few degrees off axis speech.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Razer - Seiren Mini Wired Ultra-compact Condenser- April 7, 2021
I was asked to narrate an online ESL course for my mission. I began by using my headphone mike. However, the quality of the recording was not what we hoped. I researched several independent Mics, and found this one. I have always been pleased with my Razer products (I previously purchased a mouse and keyboard by Razer), and the reviews sounded promising on this one. I am delighted with the results! There is a 'finished' quality about the recordings that is very appealing, and the cost of the mic is quite reasonable for the quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.