Razer Seiren Mini Ultra-Compact USB Condenser Microphone - Black
- Mini condenser microphone is ideal for streaming and broadcasting with smaller or portable setups
- Supercardioid pickup pattern utilises a tighter pickup angle to showcase your voice while blocking out background noises
- 14mm condenser capsule and flat frequency response broadcasts your voice in sharp clarity with bright highs and rich lows
- Ultra-compact design is discreet on camera, completely portable, and takes up minimal room on your desk
- Heavy-duty tilting stand allows you to angle the microphone with precision and can be detached and mounted on a boom arm or mic stand with a standards 5/8" thread
- Integrated shock mount dampens the vibrations from knocks and bumps to keep your audio pristine
- USB connectivity offers plug-and-play convenience and pairs seamlessly with the streaming software of your choice
- Razer Seiren Mini
- Support Rod
- Desk Stand Bas
- Micro USB to USB Cable
- Important Product Information Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 144 reviewers who responded, 141 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works as Expected- February 13, 2021
Best USB Microphone ever! OK, sounds repetitive. But it is true. While podcasting would be fun, one overlooked use is for dictation. I use Dragon on my Mac. I have spent over $1,000 fruitlessly on microphones from Samson, Phillips SpeechMike, Plantronics, and many others. NONE of them are consistent. I have decided the microphone quality is generally quite poor, as is noise rejection. They are generally poorly directional, having immense shifts in frequency response depending how off axis you are. This radically affects recognition with even a few degrees off axis speech.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Razer - Seiren Mini Wired Ultra-compact Condenser- April 7, 2021
I was asked to narrate an online ESL course for my mission. I began by using my headphone mike. However, the quality of the recording was not what we hoped. I researched several independent Mics, and found this one. I have always been pleased with my Razer products (I previously purchased a mouse and keyboard by Razer), and the reviews sounded promising on this one. I am delighted with the results! There is a 'finished' quality about the recordings that is very appealing, and the cost of the mic is quite reasonable for the quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little Wonder- May 5, 2021
I have researched for a serious microphone for a while. I chose this Razer for the brand reputation and Seiren Mini for the price. I think it works with my part time hobby on podcast and singing online. I like the sound quality when I am in my living room, echo can be heard when I use other microphones. It does need to be propped up with a boom arm. Keyboard typing can be heard during online meeting. I had to make sure I connect it to laptop before the meeting. The conference software won't recognize mic and causing problems.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.