Razer Tatarus Pro Optical Gaming Keypad - Black
- Razer Optical Analog switches with pressure-sensitive inputs register multiple levels of pressure for a joystick-like experience on a keypad
- 32 fully programmable keys allow for more hotkeys and actions for enhanced gaming capabilities
- 8-way directional thumbpad offers intuitive controls for console-oriented players and a comfortable ergonomic feel
- Programmable macros allow for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped so you can carry out complex commands with ease
- Razer Chroma supports 16.8 million colours on individually backlit keys and fully syncs with many games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from more than 30 partners
- Razer Tarturus Pro
- Product Information Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 112 reviewers who responded, 89 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overall, the Tartarus is a good product.- April 19, 2020
Overall, the Tartarus has been a good quality product. The pros were ease of use and the ability to deliver a much better experience for movement in games than can be accomplished with directional keys. So far in my experience since my purchase, I’ve discovered a few cons. Firstly, the joystick sometimes sticks, mostly when strafing to the left or right causing your character to either spin in a circle or run in some crazy direction. Additionally, remapping keybinds through Synapse should be simplified. Going through multiple drop down menus to rebind a single key is taxing in itself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dream is good, reality is not as good- March 6, 2020
Thought this would improve my MMO gaming experience, it did but only slightly. First, although the design is ergonomic it is hard to reach the top row and bottom row. My hand is average men size. Second, the thumb stick cannot be used as controller stick. It can only be programmed to act like WASD. This is the key reason I decided to return. Third, the secondary function by fully pressing the key is pointless. For example, I programmed the half press as "3", full press as "4". I want just "4", but I can never skip the "3" during the full pressing. Lastly, it is subjective, the optical switch feels very hard to press. It's the mechanical red switch but requires a lot more forces to press IMONo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A Lefty's Dream Controller!!!- May 30, 2020
Being a left handed in a right handed world is hard enough as is. I have to be ambidextrous on EVERY level sometimes! However, Razor sent us this gift to enhance our lives and even made it FULLY customizable!!! with the Synapse 3 Software you can do anything from assign key controls for multiple apps to even integrating ALL of your RGB systems across most brands!!! even Phillip's Hue Lights can be integrated into the system for the most dynamic Ambient gaming experience you'll ever have in a lifetime! EVERYONE should by this, even if you right handed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.