Razer Viper Ultimate 20000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Wireless optical gaming mouse features 2.4GHz HyperSpeed wireless technology to offer cutting-edge performance without compromising on response time and latency
- 20000DPI Razer Focus+ optical sensor offers high-precision tracking for smooth and convenient navigation and control
- Ergonomic design provides excellent grip while navigating, gaming, and editing
- Five programmable buttons including scroll wheel gives you plenty of flexibility to map your frequent functions and triggers for quick access
- Five memory profiles for customising the key remaps to various scenarios and applications
- Compatibility with the Razer Chroma mouse charging dock (sold separately) allows for quick power-ups between gaming sessions
- E-sports design style enables quicker and more controlled swipes
- Lightweight build weighs only 74g and makes a great accessory for laptops
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 70 hours of runtime on a single charge depending on usage
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very nice mouse- November 13, 2021
Had my old original mouse that came with my pc crap out so I had no choice but to get a mouse. After searching around a bit I found this mouse popping up quite a bit and figured may as well as I have a razor keyboard too. About a month in using this and it’s really nice. It’s a nice ergonomic but cool looking mouse and is a much needed upgrade to my previously wired mouse. Since I’m a cheapscape I got the one without a charging dock which is only a convenience but otherwise you charge it with a nice USB to microUSB that plugs into the front and allows you to use it while charging. It also lights up but I turn it off because it looks more professional to me that way. Overall super nice mouse that I will use for a very long time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT Happy.- August 16, 2021
I received what is clearly a used product. The box was damaged and the mouse had scuff marks indicating previous use, but the final nail in the coffin for whoever poorly refurbished this used product is that they forgot to include the wireless USB dongle, rendering the mouse completely unusable. I don't appreciate being manipulated into paying full price for used products in the first place, much less a botched refurbish. I will be returning this and buying from a different brand and store. Absolutely unacceptable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Poorly designed dongle that broke in its first use- April 30, 2021
Although the feel and response from the mouse is great, Razer fails to stand behind their products. I inserted the dongle only once into my keyboard and when trying to remove it the casing got stuck in my keyboard. I tried using the warranty but got a poor response back. Now I am stuck with a wired mouse again. Going back to Logitech!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.