Razer Viper Ultimate 20000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Wireless optical gaming mouse features 2.4GHz HyperSpeed wireless technology to offer cutting-edge performance without compromising on response time and latency
- 20000DPI Razer Focus+ optical sensor offers high-precision tracking for smooth and convenient navigation and control
- Ergonomic design provides excellent grip while navigating, gaming, and editing
- Five programmable buttons including scroll wheel gives you plenty of flexibility to map your frequent functions and triggers for quick access
- Five memory profiles for customising the key remaps to various scenarios and applications
- Compatibility with the Razer Chroma mouse charging dock (sold separately) allows for quick power-ups between gaming sessions
- E-sports design style enables quicker and more controlled swipes
- Lightweight build weighs only 74g and makes a great accessory for laptops
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 70 hours of runtime on a single charge depending on usage
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 105 reviewers who responded, 100 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poorly designed dongle that broke in its first use- April 30, 2021
Although the feel and response from the mouse is great, Razer fails to stand behind their products. I inserted the dongle only once into my keyboard and when trying to remove it the casing got stuck in my keyboard. I tried using the warranty but got a poor response back. Now I am stuck with a wired mouse again. Going back to Logitech!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid mouse. Better for medium to big hands- May 14, 2022
Solid ambidextrous mouse! Great shape, good sensor placement, and excellent LOD. But not for small hands unless you palm grip… I’ve gone through quiet a few mice from g400, g402, g303, gpro, g403 wireless, g900, g305, GPW, g303 wireless, EC2-A, FK2, ZA13, S2, model o, model o-, model d-, mm711, and Orochi V2. And in terms of LOD, weight, and overall quality I would have to have rank at #1 tied with g303 wireless. Unfortunately I had to return it just cause it was pretty big. I love the shape but I’ll have to wait for a mini version. Ended up getting the Orochi V2 and am really happy with the shape/size even if the LOD is not as great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Razer mouse products are getting better- December 30, 2021
Best wireless mouse by far. Though it’s all preference in size and shape, I definitely like this low profile mouse compared to the Logitech g pro wireless. Very lightweight, easy to use with razer synapse. I recommend getting the charging dock with it as wellYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Razer forever!- August 7, 2021
I've been using Razer since the beginning days of the boomslang mouse to the original blackwidow keyboard. The mouse is very responsive. it's lightweight and perfect for the claw or fingertip style grip. This was a great upgrade for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed- April 10, 2022
So I had high hopes for this mouse, but unfortunately i spent maybe 20 minutes with it until I realized I hated it. It’s an ambidextrous mouse, with 4 side buttons total, 2 on left and two on the right. They are pretty sunken in, so they are a bit hard to press. My main complaint is that for whatever reason, the mouse is incapable of right clicking. I’ve tried everything from turning it off and back on, plugging it in directly. Apart from those issues, the mouse even feels like it’s made out of a poor quality material, compared to the $90 razer naga classic edition.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.