Razer Wolverine Ultimate Controller for Xbox One - Black
- Officially licensed and compatible with the Xbox One
- Interchangeable thumbsticks and 2 interchangeable D-Pads offer a comfortable fit and feel in your hands
- Swap between optimized thumbstick heights and shapes, and quickly change between a tilting or individual D-Pad button layout for the best comfort and gameplay
- Features 2 remappable multi-function bumpers, 4 multi-function triggers, and a Quick Control Panel
- Use the remapping function both on-the-fly or with Razer Synapse for Xbox to master next-level techniques like moving and aiming with both thumbsticks
- A wide selection of lighting effects and stunning profiles are completely customizable through Razer Synapse for Xbox, so you can show off your personal style
- Comes with a carrying case for convenient portability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 178 reviewers who responded, 145 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Razer Wolverine controller- November 27, 2020
I would like to say overall the controller is awesome but the hair triggers slide switch’s are another story. They started tight but within the first day they got so loose that if you barely touched them (whether intended or not) while you were using the controller they would change their setting. You’d start with a micro movement hair trigger turned into full movement trigger. If you don’t care about that feature then these are great, but if you do care if consider something else. I ended up returning it twice thinking it was a fluke. After the 2nd time I ended up getting the Xbox elite controller instead. Good luck in your decision.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Rear Buttons Location Terrible- March 8, 2021
While I really do like this controller, especially the mouse like click/action of buttons. The downside is the rear buttons on back, the placement is terrible to the point that they are useless and I have large hands. The location is too centered and too hard to use during game play for me. I ended up buying the Tournament edition because those rear buttons are placed in sweet spot and easy to use. The remote is also cheaper, but doesnt have the removable joysticks or trackpad, but Im fine with that. All and all its a nice remote but the rear buttons is why im knocking off 2 stars. For that reason I will return it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent controller- April 2, 2021
Bought this on sale a few weeks ago hoping it would improve my game play online. Old habits die hard and I forget about the additional programmable buttons on this controller. Overall, it is a very nice controller. I’d prefer it to be wireless, but hey, I knew it wasn’t when I bought it. A tad expensive for a “wired” controller. However, the cord is plenty long and sturdy. It seems to be braided and has a quick disconnect feature if you have pets or children to worry about tripping over it. Similar feature to the old Xbox 360 wired controllers. Build quality is excellent. Response is excellent. The Razer Xbox app you need to download for it is simple to use if you want to map buttons, lighting etc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.