Razer Wolverine Ultimate Controller for Xbox One - Black
- Officially licensed and compatible with the Xbox One
- Interchangeable thumbsticks and 2 interchangeable D-Pads offer a comfortable fit and feel in your hands
- Swap between optimized thumbstick heights and shapes, and quickly change between a tilting or individual D-Pad button layout for the best comfort and gameplay
- Features 2 remappable multi-function bumpers, 4 multi-function triggers, and a Quick Control Panel
- Use the remapping function both on-the-fly or with Razer Synapse for Xbox to master next-level techniques like moving and aiming with both thumbsticks
- A wide selection of lighting effects and stunning profiles are completely customizable through Razer Synapse for Xbox, so you can show off your personal style
- Comes with a carrying case for convenient portability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 272 reviewers who responded, 224 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- better than elite v2- 15 septembre 2021
this is my favorite controller and i got a lot of them. i like that it has 6 extra buttons and not just 4 like the elite series controllers from MS. the focus and agile capabilities make this the only controller i will ever use for competitive play online in shooters. it is wired but that's a plus from me because there is less input latency. the only downside is the ergonomics take some time to get used to for the index fingers but this is still better than elite controllers where you have to wrap your fingers to reach the paddles, with the wolverine your hands can just hug the controller. mechanical keys are way better than the elite as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customize and make it just right for your needs!- 3 juin 2021
Razer brand products are my go-to for quality on accessories for consoles and PC. They have not let me down. I got this for it's gaming setup where it gives me extra buttons to use as well as the fact it has all sorts of ways to fix it up so it works best for me. Even d-pad options that let me customize which to use, which works better with which game. It's a perfect fit from the analog sticks height to whether you want buttons or a smooth d-pad. The color setup is fun if you're going for a certain look. 2 thumbs up if you're looking for going above standard controllers to something you can customize just to fit you and your preferences!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Razer Wolverine controller- 27 novembre 2020
I would like to say overall the controller is awesome but the hair triggers slide switch’s are another story. They started tight but within the first day they got so loose that if you barely touched them (whether intended or not) while you were using the controller they would change their setting. You’d start with a micro movement hair trigger turned into full movement trigger. If you don’t care about that feature then these are great, but if you do care if consider something else. I ended up returning it twice thinking it was a fluke. After the 2nd time I ended up getting the Xbox elite controller instead. Good luck in your decision.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.