Razor A5 Air Scooter - Black
Available online only
- Razor A5 Air Deluxe kick scooter is designed for daily use
- 8" pneumatic wheels provide a stable and reliable ride
- Extra-long deck provides more foot room so it's perfect for taller riders
- Adjustable handlebars let you select the perfect riding height
- Anti-rattle handlebars mean your ride is quieter and smoother
- Aluminum frame is super-strong for long-lasting everyday use
- Recommend for ages 8 and up, supports riders up to 220lb. (100kg)
Frame and Deck Features
- Allen Wrench
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- poor quality- July 6, 2021
This scooter would be impossible for a child to fold or unfold. The mechanism to do this is very difficult for an adult, the handle you need to turn is too small and hard to turn, the wheels are also poor quality as right out of the box they wobble when you spin them, it isn't the bearings but the rubber itself, it sits on the wheel fine, but the rest of the wheel if off centre if that makes sense. I did email support and it has been 2 days and I haven't heard anything yet. Definitely won't buy another from Razor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Smooth Ride- February 13, 2018
I was visiting New York City last year and the trip was made about 10 times better than I expected due to having my Razor A5 Air. I was able to zip all around the city without having to pay for an Uber or Taxi. I ate at many new restaurants that were too far to walk and even explored central park on the scooter. The inflated tires made the many bumps and cracks in NY hardly noticeable.
- Great Kick Scooter!!!- February 13, 2018
This scooter has a really smooth ride, and it's great for commuting. This is a scooter that both kids and adults can enjoy, and it really comes in handy when riding across a large college campus. The wheels allow for an awesome ride on different types of terrain, and it doesn't rattle. It's very sturdy, reliable, and I love the design. I highly recommend this one!