Razor T3 Kick Scooter - Green
Available online only
- Easy to use 3-wheel design offers supreme stability, making this a perfect scooter for first-time riders and young children
- Innovative tilt-to-turn steering system helps young riders learn how to steer and build core balancing skills
- Integrated foot-operated brake makes slowing and stopping natural and easy
- Features a sturdy and rugged polypropylene deck, 120mm front urethane wheels, and 76mm rear urethane wheels
- Some assembly required
- Suitable for ages 8 and up
- Supports riders up to 48lbs
Frame and Deck Features
- Razor T3 - Green
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Great for Learners!- October 7, 2019
This t3 scooter is great for the learning scooter user. This scooter has three wheels to help little kids learn to balance better. The deck is wide for their little feet as well. My daughter has taken to this quickly and loves to ride it around our block. It's easy for her to maneuver and turn on her own while still helping her gain coordination skills. The colors are fun and the design is cool. It's really easy to put together out of the box as well. My only complaint is that the plastic deck could be a little sturdier, as it seems to bend some when she stand on it with two feet, but it holds up fine. I highly recommend this to any little learner!
- Best Starter Scooter on the Market!- March 18, 2018
I have 4 little girls, they range in the ages between 6 and 1 years old. Hands down, the T3 is the best to get a kid started scooting. It_-Ès super stable, turns with ease, fast enough and maintains a good glide. The break is a bonus, most kids scooters don_-Èt have breaks. All 3 of my girls got started on the Razor T3 and they have all graduated to faster and bigger scooters. Best scooter on the market to teach a young child to scoot with confidence.
- Great first scooter- October 13, 2019
The t3 scooter is unlike most scooters for young kids. The tilt to turn aspect makes it so easy for little ones to use. My almost 2 year old has taken it over from my 3 year old and uses it with no problems. I think it is a great scooter to start out on. It has a break on the back. It has a low flexible base to helps make turning even easier. It offers a stable base to help kids learning to balance. It's all around a great little scooter!