RCA Bluetooth 1080p Home Theatre Projector (RPJ107)
- 33 lumens white brightness offer precise visuals with vivid, realistic image details
- 1080p HD maximum resolution and 800 x 480 standard resolution with 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios offer an immersive viewing experience with astonishing picture quality
- LCD display technology featuring a maximum potential screen size of up to 150" projects your content onto virtually any flat surface
- 20,000 hours of estimated lamp life ensures long-lasting usage
- Two integrated HDMI ports, 1 composite A/V input, and 1 VGA port allow you to connect a wide range of devices such as gaming consoles, TVs, Blu-ray players, content streaming devices, and more
- Bluetooth technology enables you to pair the projector with compatible devices for ultimate wireless convenience
- 1.4m throw ratio lets you enjoy your favourite content on a big screen regardless of the room size
- Silent projector fan minimizes noise to prevent distractions when watching your movies or playing games
- Included A/C adapter, user manual, and remote control for effortless setup and control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Misleading Features- December 26, 2020
It’s an okay projector. It does its job. However, we were mislead to think that the “Bluetooth” feature would allow a wireless connection for the DISPLAY. When in reality we were dissatisfied to learn that this feature is only available for speakers. Just know that the description of this product is misleading and not correct.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report
- Not really 1080p, it's 480p but seems like 240p- January 9, 2021
This product is not 1080p, the manual says it 800x480 which is like 2008 technology, then it is scaled up to 1080p DIGITALLY (it's honestly like using digital zoom on your cell phone camera). The quality for 100" screen (keep in mind it says up to 150" max, and up to 100" optimum) is so unfathomably bad that it has changed my opinion of RCA products, and on Best Buy being a trusted retailer (remember it is being sold as "1080p HD"). You can barely read size 16 font. Seriously they need to stop selling this. The heat and noise are average, obviously noticeable, like all projectors, but not really a problem. It also only has vertical skew, not horizontal skew, and the adjustment screw to raise the screen is only 1 screw in the centre, so if you try to use it, the whole front end of the machine is sitting on 1 point and super wobbly -- ie impossible to get the picture level. If you're using this for a 60 inch screen, or perhaps if you need it for a class project in elementary school, you might be okay. Otherwise save the hassle, because you can't even return it right now by mail or in store due to covid, so it will sit in your garage for 3 months waiting to be returned, you'll probably forget about it, and end up giving it as a gag gift to someone you hate next Christmas.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Works fine- December 30, 2020
Works as expected. Good sound and easy to find videos and pictures from USB stick.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Works great- March 14, 2021
Bought to watch some movies outside. Works great, easy hookup and was able to get a nice big picture (6’ wide).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- This is a good projector.- May 19, 2022
This is the second RCA projector I have purchased and I find that they work very well. They are a very good value for the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report