RCA Bluetooth 1080p Home Theatre Projector (RPJ140)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 2,000 lumens white brightness and 46 lumens colour brightness deliver crystal-clear images with rich colour hues
- Maximum resolution of full HD 1920x1080, standard resolution of 800x480 with 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios offer an immersive picture quality
- LCD display technology features a potential screen size of between 32" to 150"
- 20,000 hours of estimated LED bulb life offers extended hours of entertainment before having to replace the lamp
- Integrated VGA port, 2 HDMI ports, USB 2.0 port, 3.5mm earphone jack, and AV input port allow you to connect various content streaming devices
- Bluetooth connectivity enables wireless bridge between your compatible devices and the projector
- Features a throw ratio of 2, so you can enjoy big screen entertainment even in smaller rooms
- Integrated pair of 2W speaker delivers rich and immersive sound for your games and movies
- Manual image correction in +/- 15-degrees vertical and 0-degrees horizontal allow you to adjust the image orientation perfectly on the screen
- Built-in DVD player and microSD card slot let you enjoy your favourite movies directly from the projector
- Quiet operating fan runs silently to provide you distraction-free entertainment
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Outdated- February 20, 2021
I am really upset with this projector Firstly their is only one mounting screw in the middle so it doesn’t fit with most universal mounts. Secondly, the remote doesn’t work I have to hold the betteries in place for the buttons to work The picture quality is ok but could be better The Bluetooth is only for audio - the sound causality on the “built in speakers” is horrible! If you’re looking into a projector I suggest looking into newer ones and if you’re looking to purchase this because it has a CD disc drive I suggest getting an external disc drive to hook up to a better projectorNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report