Refurbished (Good) - Denon AVR-S760H 7.2 Channel 8K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver
Available online only
This Refurbished product:
· Has been inspected to ensure 100% functionality.
· Has very light signs of wear, like scratches and/or scuff marks · in non-visible areas.
· Possible uneven light diffusion or subtle scuffs on screen, not visible when screen is on.
· Includes all required accessories.
· Includes a minimum 90-day warranty.
· Comes in generic packaging.
· May be eligible for return. See the Return Policy tab for details.
Equip your theatre with advanced audio and video capabilities
· High-performance 7.2-channel receiver delivers 75 RMS per channel
· Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X, and DTS Virtual:X for a highly immersive audio experience
· Designed with three dedicated 8K inputs that enable 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz video pass-through, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, and HLG for advanced picture quality
· 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduce lag and improve audio and video performance for exceptional gaming potential
Take advantage of the versatile connection options
· Receiver comes equipped with six HDMI ports, two digital and two analog inputs, one coaxial input, and one phono input to allow for connections to CD players, Blu-Ray players, and more
· Two pre-outs let you turn up the bass with subwoofers
· Built-in HEOS Technology, Bluetooth, and AirPlay 2 compatibility enable wireless streaming from your favourite apps
· Switch inputs, adjust the volume, and more hands-free with Amazon Alexa, Google Assist, or Josh.ai
Enjoy easy setup
· Setup Assistant by Denon walks you through the entire setup process - from connecting your television to adjusting the settings to meet your unique theatre needs
· Well-labelled, colour-coded connections on the back panel make it easy to organize your cables
Required accessories (not included)
· Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
· Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
- No restrictions in Canada