Renogy 175W 12V Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Available online only
• Extremely Flexible: With a flex range of up to 248 degrees, this panel is capable of meeting a wide range of applications where standard panels can be inconvenient to mount, such as on the curved roof of an airstream
• Ultra Lightweight Thanks to advanced polymer materials, this product weighs 70% less than conventional solar panels, making transportation and installation a breeze.
• Super Thin Lamination Discreet and thin, the Renogy 160W Lightweight Panel is only a tenth of an inch thick. Approximately 95% thinner than its rigid counterpart, this panel is ideal for a stealthy solar setup
• Highly Durable Rigorously tested, the 175W panel is designed to withstand extreme wind of up to 2400Pa and snow loads of up to 5400Pa
• 25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate. 5-year material and workmanship warranty
- New Brunswick (Remote)
- Nova Scotia (Remote)
- Prince Edward Island (Remote)
- Newfoundland and Labrador (Remote)
- Northwest Territories
|Renogy||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Car Electronics||30 Days||0%||10%|
|Portable Audio||30 Days||0%||10%|
|Outdoor Living||30 Days||0%||10%|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you received your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Business Days.