Renogy E.FLEX 30 Solar Charger (R30EF-G1) - 30 Watts
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- iSolar technology delivers the fastest charging speeds possible while protecting your device from overheating
- Energy conversion efficiency of up to 22%-25% transforms sunlight into 30 watts of usable electric current
- Auto-optimization function immediately reconnects when sunlight returns after a charging interruption
- Three USB ports make it easy to connect with your smart phone, tablet, camera, and other devices
- Engineered with water-resistant nylon for long-lasting durability in any conditions
- Foldable design is completely portable and features two adjustable kickstands
- Renogy E.FLEX 30 Portable Solar Panel
- 2 x Micro-USB Cable
- 2 x Carabiner
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointing- October 17, 2020
I really wanted this to work and tested multiple devices for days. I tested two different iphones and a powerbank. I quickly found out that I couldn’t get it to charge in any shade, and that it would stop charging if the smallest cloud came between it and sunlight. In direct sunlight it starts charging with no trouble, but whenever I’d check in on it after some time, I’d find that it was no longer charging & hadn’t been for a while. This was in direct sunlight (very sunny Texas day, not a cloud in the sky) with nothing to move it or interfere. Again, I really wanted it to work out as it’s a great idea and very easy to use, but I’m super bummed that it didn’t.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It really works- July 14, 2020
I'm one of those people who always prepares ahead for anything and everything. Did I really need this? No. But for road trip and camping purposes, I felt it was good to have around. You just never know. It's better to be safe, than sorry, they always say. These solar panels were able to charge my Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Apple iPad (5th generation) and iPhone 11, all within a reasonable time, and at once. I like the fact that it's lightweight for its size and folds so it's easy to pack and store and carry. I will be sure to bring this on all my hiking trips, as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 4 a small,flexible &reliable solar system- October 25, 2020
So far so good... It's been a month since I've had these panels, even purchased a second one... The 30 watts are great for keeping my phone & external battery (Anker 20,000mah) charged (I use 1 panel for each which is why I brought two) I'm a new vanlifer, so this power is ESSENTIAL . I'm happy with my small beginners flexible 60 watt solar system.... Currently researching the options for my larger system to power my Iceco 12volt refrigerator & 1 or 2 more things . My larger system I may not go with renogy, considering ZampYes, I would recommend this to a friend.