Retrak Utopia 360 Universal Bluetooth Game Controller & Phone Kickstand
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Use the Utopia 360 with a VR headset to interact with immersive virtual worlds and get sucked into games
- Play music or games on your smartphone with Utopia 360
- Various modes include virtual reality mode, video/music mode, game mode, and mouse mode for Android only
- Versatile ergonomic design allows you to use Utopia 360 horizontally or vertically, and feels comfortable in the hand
- Compatible with Android and iOS operating systems, as well as iCade games for iOS
- Bluetooth Remote
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 154 reviewers who responded, 80 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Playing music on a smart phone...- January 17, 2017
It works with playing music on a smart phone, but it won't allow you to jump forward or backwards in the video you're watching (Youtube), and it won't allow you to calibrate the video to play in the direction that you're turned either. It's especially annoying when the video is not a true 360 degree video, because you can end up looking up, down, or turning around in a particular direction just to watch the video. The issues that I just complained about, are the very reasons why I bought this device to begin with. So, if it doesn't really help me with anything, then its just useless. I mean yeah, it plays music through my phone pretty well, but that's why I bought my 'LG Tone'.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Did someone switch these?- July 15, 2017
Upon opening the box, I noticed that the controller didn't look like the picture. Maybe someone switched controllers before returning it? It's missing the android/ios switch; it's missing all the labels; and the bluetooth doesn't come up as Utopia, it comes up as generic "VR Controller". It took an hour for it to pair the first time, and then it didn't do squat. I couldn't even get it to turn my volume up or down. I will be returning this tomorrow. Hopefully, they tell me this was an error and not the actual product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Lip Sync issues- January 30, 2017
One would think that with lip sync issues being an issue for 10 plus years that Sony would have been able to determine which was a video feed and which was a sound feed and sync the two. This is not the case and is a pain to configure and even after it is configured it is still not perfect. The picture quality is very nice but the speakers could use some work and given most use external speakers an output to a receiver for the apps on the television would be nice.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.