Ring Alarm Wireless Motion Detection Sensor (2nd Gen) - White
- Requires the Ring Alarm Base Station (sold separately) for use
- Mount it in the corner of any room in your home to receive instant alerts straight to your phone or tablet whenever motion is detected
- Easy setup doesn't require tools or professional installation, making it easy to enhance your home security
- Requires an AA battery (sold separately)
- Ring Alarm Motion Detector
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product- December 7, 2020
Great motion sensor. Does what it's suppose to and you can customize the settings in the app like sensitivity level and notifications. I was surprised on how far it detects motion. I tested it out when I installed it and it gets about 15 feet almost 20 feet away. I saw a few people complained about its motion distance detection i wonder if there's was faulty. I really liked that the sensor has a bracket that mounts to the wall with screws or sticky adhesive and the adhesive has 2 strips on the back for mounting on a wall flat and 2 strips one on each corner for easy mounting on the corner of a wall. Also, since the bracket is what is mounted you can slide the motion detector on or off to easily change batteries or ect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Please increase detection range- October 22, 2020
The motion detection is not very long range. Will only detect maybe 7 ft radius if that. So you have to be crafty in where you install this unit. Despite the above mention the overall new ring units + cameras works really well together. I feel it’s all synchronized to help protect and secure your home or business.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than previous generation- January 22, 2021
Loved the compact of this add-on motion detector for my Ring system. Would be better if it could turn off when Ring system is set to DISARM. Somehow it is still active, just the notification is turned off. Will wait to see how the battery live...hope it will last at least a year.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.