Ring Alarm Wireless Panic Button
- Connects to the Ring Alarm Base Station to expand your Ring Alarm security system (Ring Alarm Base Station required; sold separately)
- Triggers a siren on your Ring Alarm Base Station when the Panic Button is pressed for 3 seconds
- If you're subscribed to 24/7 professional monitoring through Ring Protect Plus, hold the Panic Button down to contact Ring Alarm's monitoring team and dispatch emergency assistance (Ring Protect Plus subscription sold separately)
- Place the Panic Button on any flat surface for a portable protection solution, or mount it on a wall for a permanent placement option
- Includes installation kit and 3V lithium battery
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Eases my mind- July 30, 2021
I have a child with a medical condition that I worry about during the night. She has an Apple Watch to help notify us if she looses consciousness, but for those few times it is charging I worry. This has helped because for that split second that she knows it’s going to happen she can push this button to alert the whole house. Luckily, we haven’t had to use it yet, but knowing it’s there helps because prior to this she had instances where she came to on the floor unable to alert anyone. It is a lot larger than I had thought though. It’s about the size of a baseball.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ring Panic Alarm- October 24, 2020
Bought a panic alarm. It's a nice size to put next to my bed at night. It's portable so I can take it outside as well. I just hope I never have to use it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice addition to our Ring Security System- July 31, 2020
Easy to set up and add to your Ring system. It works as advertised and can be used to activate the alarm in case your phone is not nearby.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.