Ring Alarm Wireless Security Keypad (2nd Gen) - White
- Requires the Ring Alarm Security Kit (sold separately) for use
- Indoor control panel provides you with easy access to your security system from inside your home via the Ring app
- Choose from security modes including Away (activates the entire system before you walk out the door), Home (lets you activate select sensors for flexible security options), and Disarm (deactivates your sensors)
- One-touch emergency buttons can request a police, fire, or medical response if needed
- Easy installation lets you set it up and enhance your home security in minutes; simply mount it on the wall, or place it on a table or countertop
- Plugs into any standard outlet and includes a rechargeable internal battery for a wire-free solution
- Ring Alarm Security Keypad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 68 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great add if you do not want to disarm w/ the app- December 18, 2021
Its battery operated or low voltage with the plug-in wiring included, and I did not like where my original alarm system panel was located. I put it in the laundry room where we have quick access either through the front door or through the garage. I decided to go the low voltage way so that I do not need to recharge. It is Bluetooth and does not require wiring in the event you have no access to power. I love how the panel illuminates when it senses motion. I have an additional keypad upstairs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New and Improved- July 31, 2020
We upgraded our version of Ring security to this 2nd generation keypad also replacing a couple of the door sensors. This Keypad is , in my opinion, designed with an easier user format plus the wireless option allows us to hang it on the wall effectively without having to conceal cords. We’re very happy with our decision to can our old alarm company and go totally with the Ring systemYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ring Key Pad- March 11, 2022
I purchased Ring Alarm system last month for my residents and I wish I did along time ago. This system is user friendly and easy to install. I been shopping around for awhile and I felt this was the best system out of all the ones i look at. I installed 2 key pads one in the garage since I leave through the garage and the other at the entry.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the new keypad- December 7, 2020
I like that the Key pad is battery operated and wireless, you have the option to leave it connected at all times or just charge it and have no wires visible. The keypad has a bracket that you mount to the wall and the key pad easily slides off the bracket so you can move or just take it to charge its so easy. The keypad battery should last 6 to 12 months depending on usage and the app has a battery saver option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Short Life-Span- February 26, 2022
Ring products suck! Don't get me wrong. They work great when they do work at all. However, almost all of them die quickly. This keypad purchase was #3. It worked perfectly, without any problems, and one day it simply went offline. Charging it wouldn't help. Plugging it in did nothing. This is the same story with several cameras, doorbell cams, and sensors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.