Ring Alarm Wireless Security Keypad (2nd Gen) - White
- Requires the Ring Alarm Security Kit (sold separately) for use
- Indoor control panel provides you with easy access to your security system from inside your home via the Ring app
- Choose from security modes including Away (activates the entire system before you walk out the door), Home (lets you activate select sensors for flexible security options), and Disarm (deactivates your sensors)
- One-touch emergency buttons can request a police, fire, or medical response if needed
- Easy installation lets you set it up and enhance your home security in minutes; simply mount it on the wall, or place it on a table or countertop
- Plugs into any standard outlet and includes a rechargeable internal battery for a wire-free solution
- Ring Alarm Security Keypad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love the new keypad- December 7, 2020
I like that the Key pad is battery operated and wireless, you have the option to leave it connected at all times or just charge it and have no wires visible. The keypad has a bracket that you mount to the wall and the key pad easily slides off the bracket so you can move or just take it to charge its so easy. The keypad battery should last 6 to 12 months depending on usage and the app has a battery saver option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New and Improved- July 31, 2020
We upgraded our version of Ring security to this 2nd generation keypad also replacing a couple of the door sensors. This Keypad is , in my opinion, designed with an easier user format plus the wireless option allows us to hang it on the wall effectively without having to conceal cords. We’re very happy with our decision to can our old alarm company and go totally with the Ring systemYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent- September 8, 2021
I am a huge fan of the ring security system. The monthly cost is low and the customer service is outstanding! You set how many alarms you have in your home. No getting charged a arm and a leg for adding more equipment. Continue to add more and the monthly charge remains the same. This unit allows to have multiple key pads in the house.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.