Ring Door View Cam Wi-Fi Video Doorbell
Peace of mind
- 1080p HD video with two-way talk allows you to see, hear, and speak to visitors from your phone or tablet
- Live View gives you on-demand access to real-time video, anytime you want to check on your home
- Adjustable motion sensors let you customize the range and sensitivity to focus on the most important areas
- Privacy features, such as customisable privacy zones and audio privacy, help focus only on what's relevant to you
- Receive notifications right to your phone anytime someone presses the doorbell button, knocks on the door, or triggers the motion sensors
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa so you can control your doorbell right from your Alexa-enabled devices (sold separately)
- 30-day free trial of Ring Protect Plan allows you to record, review, and share your videos
- Included installation tool lets you set up the doorbell in minutes
- Quick-release battery pack makes it easy to charge up the battery for continued use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 806 reviewers who responded, 742 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DON'T BUY- July 8, 2020
Bought one of these recently. Waste of money. Even with the "motion verification" and "people only mode" turned on it constantly gives notifications of motion when nothing is going on outside. Worse, every day so far it has missed recording when there was actually someone at the door. Basically useless. It only has a one star rating because you are not allowed to give zero.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Awesome camera!- December 3, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I installed this a few days ago and love it! I didn't have enough space to install the ring doorbell so this was the perfect solution. It was extremely easy to install. I had to drill a peep hole on my door and I was still able to install it on my door in less than 20 minutes and it easily connects to the WiFi. The video quality is superb and I am able to view my entire front property. The app has lots of great options for getting alerts, adjusting camera sensitivity and it allows you to call the camera so you can speak to whoever is at your door! I also love that it uses a rechargeable battery and the app shows battery strength.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't expect much unless you pay for subscription.- July 31, 2020
The doorbell is easy to hook up. And once activated, seems to work great for the first 30 days. But then, after 30 days, I was not getting notifications when my neighbor passed my door to their condo. Prior to the end of the 30 day free subscription (activated upon setup), you can go to the app, and rewind the recording of the day, to view the activity. Once the 30 day free trial is over, there is no ability to review previous activity. So if you needed proof of recorded activity, you need to subscribe to their service plan. The basic one, $3/month, retains recorded activity long enough to access in event of an incident.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.