Ring Fit Adventure (Switch)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Explore a fantastical world where you'll battle a bodybuilding dragon and his minions using real-life exercises
- Travel across grass-swept plains by jogging in place, attack enemies with overhead shoulder presses, and refill your health meter by striking some yoga poses
- Two included accessories, the Ring-Con and Leg Strap, measure your real-world actions and turn them into in-game movements on the Nintendo Switch
- Additional minigames make Ring Fit Adventure a great escape for players of all skill levels and schedules
- Adventure mode lets you defeat enemies with attacks based on real-world exercises
- Work through each level, work up a sweat, and earn experience points
- Between fights, you'll encounter some novel methods of transportation such as squat-powered launch pads, plus much more
- Pass around the Ring-Con accessory and select from a selection of minigames to compete with others: break boxes with gusts of air, craft pottery using squats, and enjoy many other fun experiences
Number of Players
- Game Pack
- Leg Strap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3654 reviewers who responded, 3594 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great purchase- October 29, 2020
Very interactive and you workout all parts of your body. Think is a little expensive but worth it. Great choice for those who can go to the gym due to Covid or get bored attending one. It includes warmup and cool down (adapted to the type of exercises you did) every time you do a session. It keeps you motivated to the workouts because of the story and it feels like a video game (you need a strategy in order to beat the boss at the end of every world). The best part of all, it made my husband do exercise which he never does! (Hahaha)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Exercise- February 3, 2021
Bought this as an alternative for not being able to go to the gym during COVID. The ring has some nice resistance even for someone with above-average strength. Since I'm an athlete, I find I need to do a couple of its workouts at the highest level when I play but, it gets the job done. Getting into working out can be daunting especially if you don't have guidance as to what machines do what and how much you should be doing to start. Overall, I think this is a good game to keep someone who wants to start working out motivated as it shows clear goals and progress. It also presents itself as a fun challenge to keep you entertained as you go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An amazing workout and leagues ahead of any other- November 15, 2019
Comparing this to wii fit is like comparing Atari to xbox. There is no comparison. This is fun, challenging, and really provides a sweat. I am a man of moderate fitness and I found myself lowering the boastful extreme difficulty I started with. Answer all the questions honestly when you start, unlike I did, and you may still find yourself lowering the difficulty. This is worth every penny and every invested minute. This gets my highest possible recommendation. If I were to be fair and give it some criticism, I would say the leg strap has a tendency to slide over time and I've had the best success putting it on my bare leg while wearing shorts.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.