Ring Floodlight Cam - Black
- Wired, outdoor IP security camera captures crystal-clear Full HD 1080p video
- Equipped with a 140-degree viewing angle and night vision
- Uses dual, ultra-wide angle motion sensors with customizable motion zones, and object and facial detection
- Two-way audio lets you hear and speak to anyone on your property from anywhere
- Privacy features, such as customisable privacy zones and audio privacy, help focus only on what's relevant to you
- Connects to your compatible mobile device via Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Requires a wired (110 - 240V) power source
- Records video to cloud storage, which can be access via the Ring App on your smart device
- Includes 2 integrated ultra-bright LED floodlights and a 110-decibel siren alarm
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, MAC OS X, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, and IFTTT
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5633 reviewers who responded, 5414 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- refuses to connect to WIFI!- November 16, 2020
have had this for 2 years and now all of a sudden it refuses to connect to my WIFI, which has not changed. Have had our cable company out several times checking and we have WIFI to the camera but something is wrong with the camera itself!! When we first got it had to buy a new router because they said it needed a stronger signal, which we did. Now..boom!! it refuses to connect. Told us we needed a booster, well, am I suppose to put it out in the middle of my drive because we can not get the router any closer then it is now!! Not a happy camper!! going to look for other options if they can't fix it and of course it is out of warranty!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Ring Flood light the best Ring product!- December 19, 2020
Great Ring Camera and with adjustable flood lights. It's a breeze to install in a few minutes replacing existing exterior lights. Just make sure your WIFI can reach to the outdoor area or get an WIFI extender or Mesh system. Fully programmable camera sensitivity and active zone and lights on/off and people only mode is definitely handy. It integrates seamlessly with my other Ring Door Bell and Stick up Cam as one camera can trigger all the other ones to turn on as well. I can also view any camera from my phone of Portal device. I found my first Flood light useful for my backyard so I got a 2nd for my Side Yard. Highly recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Love the Settings!- January 1, 2019
We moved to a new house that backs up on a wildlife sanctuary. We were worried about installing any sort of motion detector in the back yard because we were afraid it would go off all the time when animals came into the back yard (or when our dogs were out). The Ring has settings that allow you to set it up to only recognize humans! Yay! I also thought the one we installed in the front of the house would go off everytime someone walked by on the sidewalk but there is a setting to limit the space it scans. The video is really high quality and the cost to store the video in the Cloud is really reasonable. Overall, a great security system!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.