Ring Floodlight IP Cam - White
- Wired, outdoor IP security camera captures crystal-clear Full HD 1080p video
- Equipped with a 140-degree viewing angle and night vision
- Uses dual, ultra-wide angle motion sensors with customizable motion zones, and object and facial detection
- Two-way audio lets you hear and speak to anyone on your property from anywhere
- Privacy features, such as customisable privacy zones and audio privacy, help focus only on what's relevant to you
- Connects to your compatible mobile device via Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Requires a wired (110 - 240V) power source
- Records video to cloud storage, which can be access via the Ring App on your smart device
- Includes 2 integrated ultra-bright LED floodlights and a 110-decibel siren alarm
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, MAC OS X, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, and IFTTT
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5693 reviewers who responded, 5470 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Still buggy- 17 janvier 2018
I was excited to try out the Ring floodlight after seeing some youtube vids in action but boy was I disappointed. Something is wrong with the sensors or their recognition algorithms because I keep getting motion notifications when there's nothing there. So much for setting on the lowest sensitivity and using motion zones! That means a waste of the light turning on and a lot of useless notifications going to my phone. I also found their app pretty basic and does not provide enough control over how it works. It was easy to setup, the lights are bright and it looks decent so I'll give it some marks for that. It had one job, detect motions and it fails at that.
Not helpful (0)Report
- refuses to connect to WIFI!- 16 novembre 2020
have had this for 2 years and now all of a sudden it refuses to connect to my WIFI, which has not changed. Have had our cable company out several times checking and we have WIFI to the camera but something is wrong with the camera itself!! When we first got it had to buy a new router because they said it needed a stronger signal, which we did. Now..boom!! it refuses to connect. Told us we needed a booster, well, am I suppose to put it out in the middle of my drive because we can not get the router any closer then it is now!! Not a happy camper!! going to look for other options if they can't fix it and of course it is out of warranty!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Ring Flood light the best Ring product!- 19 décembre 2020
Great Ring Camera and with adjustable flood lights. It's a breeze to install in a few minutes replacing existing exterior lights. Just make sure your WIFI can reach to the outdoor area or get an WIFI extender or Mesh system. Fully programmable camera sensitivity and active zone and lights on/off and people only mode is definitely handy. It integrates seamlessly with my other Ring Door Bell and Stick up Cam as one camera can trigger all the other ones to turn on as well. I can also view any camera from my phone of Portal device. I found my first Flood light useful for my backyard so I got a 2nd for my Side Yard. Highly recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.