Ring Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Pro - Bilingual
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
Walking up to your front door and seeing that delivery notice stuck there can be a frustrating feeling. It means you missed your package and now it's on you to pick it up somewhere. Now you must carve time out of your day to collect the package.
The Ring Video Doorbell Pro lets you virtually answer your door from anywhere, so you never miss that delivery again. Activated by a push of your existing hardwired doorbell, the Pro lets you view and speak to the delivery driver through your smartphone or tablet, letting them know when you'll be back or whether to leave it with the neighbour. That's a huge convenience.
And there's more to this smart doorbell than intercepting missed deliveries. It provides security and peace of mind with advanced motion detection, infrared night vision, instant mobile alerts, and automatic video recording to the cloud. Now you've got awareness and evidence of activity near your front door, whether someone rings or not.
- Full HD camera: See what's happening 24/7 with 1080p resolution for a clear, wide-angle view of your home's entrance, thanks to infrared LED night vision.
- Advanced motion detection: Create your own custom shaped zones to ensure you get motion detection alerts via the Ring App on your mobile device.
- Mobile monitoring via 5GHz Wi-Fi: Connected to your home Wi-Fi network, it can stream live video to your compatible smartphone or tablet via the free Android Ring app -- even when you're not at home, wherever you've got an internet connection.
- Interchangeable faceplates: Choose from a set of different finished faceplates included, so that you can custom fit the Pro to your home's entrance.
- Two-way communication: Hear what's happening and be heard clearly, with a microphone featuring echo cancellation and 2 configurable speakers.
- Cloud recording: Automatically save triggered video recordings to the cloud and review from your Ring app.
- Easy installation: All tools are included to mount the Ring in just minutes. Then just use the Ring app to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Certified for outdoor use: A weather-resistant design with an operating temperature range from -21C to 48C prevents damage from the elements
- Hear the doorbell ringing: Add a Ring Doorbell Chime (sold separately) to hear sound alerts when someone is calling.
- Privacy features: Features such as customisable privacy zones and audio privacy help focus only on what's relevant to you.
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Quick Install Guide
- Interchangeable Faceplates
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6249 reviewers who responded, 5736 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Ring Doorbell Pro - cracking pushbutton- 11 juillet 2020
I bought the Ring Doorbell Pro in 2017 (if I remember correctly). Within a few months it started developing a small crack on the pushbutton. Initially I had ignored it - thinking I would replace the button when it gets worse. I did get worse over time and now when the unit is out of warranty I am finding out that the pushbutton cannot be replaced! One needs to replace the whole almost $300 product due to a failure of its single dollar component! Really bad design. It should not crack in the fist place on a high end product in particular (and many users complain of this fault!). The design flaws should be addressed by the manufacturer. If they are not - to me it is arrogant and unfair to the customers. Furthermore - the requirement of replacing otherwise operational device is very unfriendly ecologically. Shame on Ring! I will never buy or recommend their products.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (6)Not helpful (0)Report
- not worth it $3000- 24 novembre 2019
we bought ring pro just over one year ago and it worked fine for 1 year and one week and that's it. I called ring support and they ware not able to do anything because as they said it is defective. Best buy told me that warranty is only for one year so there is nothing they can do and they told me to buy a new one I would not spend another $300 for the product that is good only for 1 year and a company doesn't backing up they staffHelpful (7)Not helpful (2)Report
- Piece if mind- 20 octobre 2020
Best door bell ever. See who's coming and going in real time Great productYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)