Ring Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Pro - Bilingual
Walking up to your front door and seeing that delivery notice stuck there can be a frustrating feeling. It means you missed your package and now it's on you to pick it up somewhere. Now you must carve time out of your day to collect the package.
The Ring Video Doorbell Pro lets you virtually answer your door from anywhere, so you never miss that delivery again. Activated by a push of your existing hardwired doorbell, the Pro lets you view and speak to the delivery driver through your smartphone or tablet, letting them know when you'll be back or whether to leave it with the neighbour. That's a huge convenience.
And there's more to this smart doorbell than intercepting missed deliveries. It provides security and peace of mind with advanced motion detection, infrared night vision, instant mobile alerts, and automatic video recording to the cloud. Now you've got awareness and evidence of activity near your front door, whether someone rings or not.
- Full HD camera: See what's happening 24/7 with 1080p resolution for a clear, wide-angle view of your home's entrance, thanks to infrared LED night vision.
- Advanced motion detection: Create your own custom shaped zones to ensure you get motion detection alerts via the Ring App on your mobile device.
- Mobile monitoring via 5GHz Wi-Fi: Connected to your home Wi-Fi network, it can stream live video to your compatible smartphone or tablet via the free Android Ring app -- even when you're not at home, wherever you've got an internet connection.
- Interchangeable faceplates: Choose from a set of different finished faceplates included, so that you can custom fit the Pro to your home's entrance.
- Two-way communication: Hear what's happening and be heard clearly, with a microphone featuring echo cancellation and 2 configurable speakers.
- Cloud recording: Automatically save triggered video recordings to the cloud and review from your Ring app.
- Easy installation: All tools are included to mount the Ring in just minutes. Then just use the Ring app to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Certified for outdoor use: A weather-resistant design with an operating temperature range from -21C to 48C prevents damage from the elements
- Hear the doorbell ringing: Add a Ring Doorbell Chime (sold separately) to hear sound alerts when someone is calling.
- Privacy features: Features such as customisable privacy zones and audio privacy help focus only on what's relevant to you.
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Quick Install Guide
- Interchangeable Faceplates
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6943 reviewers who responded, 6383 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ring Doorbell Pro - cracking pushbutton- July 11, 2020
I bought the Ring Doorbell Pro in 2017 (if I remember correctly). Within a few months it started developing a small crack on the pushbutton. Initially I had ignored it - thinking I would replace the button when it gets worse. I did get worse over time and now when the unit is out of warranty I am finding out that the pushbutton cannot be replaced! One needs to replace the whole almost $300 product due to a failure of its single dollar component! Really bad design. It should not crack in the fist place on a high end product in particular (and many users complain of this fault!). The design flaws should be addressed by the manufacturer. If they are not - to me it is arrogant and unfair to the customers. Furthermore - the requirement of replacing otherwise operational device is very unfriendly ecologically. Shame on Ring! I will never buy or recommend their products.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It's a good start- January 25, 2017
I am happy with my ring doorbell. It's very helpful to be able to answer the door from wherever. It is very easy to install and the instructions and video are very very helpful for the regular/non-handy person. With that being said, there is room for improvement. My biggest complain is the lag in having the video available for review. If the mailman leaves a package, rings the doorbell and leaves, by the time I answer the doorbell on my phone he already left, but if I want to see who rang, it takes a little while for the video to be available for review. It can be frustrating. I have nest inside my home and I can review the video immediately.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 Stars - Could be 4 with More Tweaks- July 18, 2016
What is Wrong: Does not always reconnect to wifi if internet goes down which turns this into an overpriced doorbell. Necessitates removal of faceplate and reset which hassle aside, cannot be done unless you are physically present What Could be Better: Ring notification (someone at the door) needs to make noise and vibrate like crazy to get the point across. Why in setup could I only connect to 2.4 and not 5ghz until later? Firmware? What is Good: Awesome they include multiple faceplate covers in various colors. Love the video quality and ability to use as an intercom. Cloud fee is reasonable but not required. Installation was a breeze.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.