Ring WiFi 720p Video Doorbell - Satin Nickel
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
You're comfortably in bed enjoying a movie when someone rings your doorbell. Your smartphone not only lets you know, but lets you see streaming HD video live from your Ring Video Doorbell. It's the delivery you've been waiting for, finally. Too bad you're currently in a hotel -- in a different time zone.
Good thing this smart doorbell does more than just make noise. With the push of a button you speak to the delivery driver and let him know to leave it with the neighbour.
That was easy. That's convenient.
And then there's security. With built-in motion detection up to 30 feet, night vision, instant mobile alerts, and automatic video recording to the cloud, you've got awareness and evidence of activity near your front door, whether someone rings or not.
And since you can not only hear but speak and be heard from anywhere, you can appear to be home, even when you're not.
- HD camera: See what's happening with a clear, wide-angle view of your home's entrance in high definition, 24/7 thanks to night vision.
- Mobile monitoring via WiFi: Connected to your home WiFi network, it can stream live video to your compatible smartphone or tablet via the free iOS or Android Ring app -- even when you're not at home, wherever you've got an internet connection.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion sensors detect movement up to 30 feet and trigger instant mobile alerts via the Ring App.
- Two-way communication: Hear what's happening and be heard clearly, with a microphone featuring echo cancellation and two configurable speakers.
- Cloud recording: Automatically save triggered video recordings to the cloud and review from your Ring app.
- Easy installation: All tools are included to mount the Ring in just minutes. Then just use the Ring app to connect to your WiFi network.
- Dual-power options: Uses a built-in rechargeable battery, or can be powered using your existing doorbell wiring.
- Certified for outdoor use: A weather-resistant design with an operating temperature range from -20C to 40C prevents damage from the elements