Ring Spotlight Wire-Free Outdoor 1080p IP Camera - 2 Pack - White
- Pair of cameras: Get 2 cameras to monitor different areas outside your home.
- Connects to Wi-Fi, streams to your smartphone: View live HD 1080p video and audio on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Instant alerts: Built-in motion sensors detect movement and alert you with notifications to your mobile device.
- 2-way audio: Hear what's happening and communicate with anyone on your property.
- Custom motion zones: Focus on the areas of your home most important to you by creating and customizing your own motion zones.
- Night vision and LED spotlights: Always get a clear view of what's happening, 24/7.
- Wire-free design: A quick-release rechargeable battery pack powers the Ring Spotlight, so you don't have to worry about any wires.
- Siren warning: A 110-decibel alarm can alert neighbours and scare away trespassers.
- Ring Video Recording: A 30-day free trial lets you save video to the cloud for review and easy sharing.
- Easy set-up and convenient compatibility: Get all the tools you need for a quick and easy setup, and connect wirelessly to iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10 devices.
- 2 x Spotlight Security Cameras
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1482 reviewers who responded, 1375 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ring Spotlight Camera 2 pack- January 28, 2021
We purchased the Ring Spotlight 2 pack to replace the older Arlo system we had but weren’t pleased with. It was great to be able to buy them in a multipack! The system was fast and easy to set up on the app and they were installed in a reasonably short time. We love the feature of the light coming on when motion is detected. It picks up motion instantly and the notification is received in less than 3 seconds, a huge improvement over our experience with Arlo. There are many features to the app and you can make adjustments to most every feature of the cameras. We are definitely pleased with our purchase and plan to add more Ring products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good & bad- September 15, 2019
All in all these are pretty great little cameras. Whether daylight, dusk or night time, they truly capture a really clear picture. Our issue is that motion alerts and motion light responses seem to trigger quicker when it’s a vehicle versus a person. I have heard that the equipment uses a heat or thermal tracking source, therefore it’s quick to be set off with a large heated vehicle but less so with a person. And in spite of all of our upgraded equipment, Netgear, extenders, we still can’t get the live feed to come up very quickly. After the fact, the video is easy to view, but sometimes I’d like to see what’s going on in the moment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Bad But Not Good Either- December 28, 2018
Pros: Clear quality camera, easy to install and it comes with a rechargeable battery which is getting charged using a solar panel and since I lived in Las Vegas that there's sun most of the time so my battery is fully charged and in no need of a second battery for back up power source. Cons: Sometimes It take's a while to respond even with a good Wifi signal. Must have a really good Wifi signal all the time since it's wireless, to be able to pick up or record motion detections and to prevent logging. Ring should make the motion zones customizable like the floodlight cam or the pro doorbell instead of just zone range of low, medium and high distance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.