Ring Spotlight Wire-Free Outdoor 1080p IP Camera - Black
- Connects to Wi-Fi, streams to your smartphone: View live HD 1080p video and audio on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Instant alerts: Built-in motion sensors detect movement and alert you with notifications to your mobile device.
- 2-way audio: Hear what's happening and communicate with anyone on your property.
- Custom motion zones: Focus on the areas of your home most important to you by creating and customizing your own motion zones.
- Night vision and LED spotlights: Always get a clear view of what's happening, 24/7.
- Wire-free design: A quick-release rechargeable battery pack powers the Ring Spotlight, so you don't have to worry about any wires.
- Siren warning: A 110-decibel alarm can alert neighbours and scare away trespassers.
- Privacy features: Features such as customisable privacy zones and audio privacy, help focus only on what's relevant to you.
- Ring Video Recording: A 30-day free trial lets you save video to the cloud for review and easy sharing.
- Easy set-up and convenient compatibility: Get all the tools you need for a quick and easy setup, and connect wirelessly to iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10 devices.
- 1 x spotlight security camera
- 1 x rechargeable battery pack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1146 reviewers who responded, 1055 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I like it.- September 28, 2020
Took a little time figuring out how I would mount. I ordered some no hole vinyl siding hooks and it looks and feels pretty secure. I attached a picture. The wire you see is from the ring solar panel. I would like to have been able to tilt the camera a bit lower but it popped out of its ball socket mount if I get too forceful with it. But it has a wide viewing angle so it's fine. I just felt the view of my patio ceiling was a waste. The video quality is excellent. It is High Definition. I started wondering why my ring doorbell wasn't so good and it was because I had an older version that wasn't HDR. So I may be upgrading my ring doorbell.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent security camera- June 19, 2019
I have now purchased a few of these spotlight cams by Ring- gotta say I really love them. Pretty good at capturing activity, just make sure you mount them in a good place, follow the recommendations for size of area. Camera works very good. So far, weather has not caused any issues, very easy to install, very easy software program for viewing and recording. I use mine on double batteries (rechargeable) and they last for 1 to 2 months (depending on activity). The night view is pretty decent and sensitivity is good and adjustable. I will most likely continue to add to my fleet of cameras as the investment has been worth it to me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ring camera n solar panel review 1 of 2- January 16, 2021
It does the job. Lights up a dark area where my trash cans are kept as I approach the area plus records audio and video. The RING camera comes with a 30 day Protection plan which once it expires I will decide if I want the Protect Basic plan for $30 per year for 1 device or the Protect Plus plan for $100 per year for many devices. The video is sharp and clear plus the mic works well in order to be heard by the person being viewed (much better than the mics on my ARLO cameras). The only issue I had was connecting the RING solar panel, which was resolved by holding the bottom on top of the camera, see my solar panel review for more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.