Ring Spotlight Wire-Free Outdoor 1080p IP Camera - White
- Connects to Wi-Fi, streams to your smartphone: View live HD 1080p video and audio on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Instant alerts: Built-in motion sensors detect movement and alert you with notifications to your mobile device.
- 2-way audio: Hear what's happening and communicate with anyone on your property.
- Custom motion zones: Focus on the areas of your home most important to you by creating and customizing your own motion zones.
- Night vision and LED spotlights: Always get a clear view of what's happening, 24/7.
- Wire-free design: A quick-release rechargeable battery pack powers the Ring Spotlight, so you don't have to worry about any wires.
- Siren warning: A 110-decibel alarm can alert neighbours and scare away trespassers.
- Privacy features: Features such as customisable privacy zones and audio privacy, help focus only on what's relevant to you.
- Ring Video Recording: A 30-day free trial lets you save video to the cloud for review and easy sharing.
- Easy set-up and convenient compatibility: Get all the tools you need for a quick and easy setup, and connect wirelessly to iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10 devices.
- Ring Wire-Free Outdoor Camera with Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Installation Tools
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4499 reviewers who responded, 4165 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Camera but bad firmware- June 13, 2020
The camera itself is built pretty solid, the light on it is pretty bright, and the siren is loud. Solar panel works great! With only one battery in the camera i've only seen it drop to 85% overnight and that's with all the settings set to max. For the most part its pretty consistant picture with some stuttering on live view. 2 way works very well also. Downside? The ring system does not support 5G wifi, which frankly blows my mind. With the cameras on the same channel as most of my household devices it can be hard to get quality picture and even establish a connection to the camera. One would think a company like Ring would support 5G on the cameras considering bandwidth these things can use. We live in the country and while the IR sensors work pretty well, half my yard is little to no light so it doesn't go to far in that direction. If you're in a more populated area with outside lights the IR will work better. You can see in the photos I included that in low light it looks really good, but when it gets darker the quality drops if you cannot provide some light for it. While I would recommend this system (love the battery and solar panel combo) to more residential areas, I am likely switching to Nest which has much better night vision reviews.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome camera- September 10, 2021
This is really good it catches almost anything and is very helpful to my familyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ring Spotlight Cam works great during the day- November 13, 2020
I own 3 of these specific spotlight ring camera and love it. In day light it works great but at night it isnt bright at all. The night recordings arent very good without light and the light isnt very bright to help the camera out. Unless u have this low to the ground or add other lights around it to help light up an area at night, it isnt that effective. I mounted this by my front porch light so it does the job for my home day and night but again, If you have it mounted high, the light will not work well at all. In my back yard I added sensor solar lights that light up the area if anything is near so it supplements this ring camera to help get a better recording at night. The pictures show the camera at night without any light, during the day and at night with my other non ring solar porch light qith sensor. The ring cam caught a possum walking in our back yard. Without the additional light it gets really grainy and hard to see. I have the same driveway cam see day and night pics. Hands down, love the ring apps. Watch videos of the various settings. They also have a ring community where you can share info like "hey someone tried to break into my car" and actually share footage or just messages. U can see when someone reports occurrences in your neighborhood too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ring camera n solar panel review 1 of 2- January 16, 2021
It does the job. Lights up a dark area where my trash cans are kept as I approach the area plus records audio and video. The RING camera comes with a 30 day Protection plan which once it expires I will decide if I want the Protect Basic plan for $30 per year for 1 device or the Protect Plus plan for $100 per year for many devices. The video is sharp and clear plus the mic works well in order to be heard by the person being viewed (much better than the mics on my ARLO cameras). The only issue I had was connecting the RING solar panel, which was resolved by holding the bottom on top of the camera, see my solar panel review for more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It does it's job!- August 21, 2020
We installed the spotlight camera in the backyard to watch people approaching the back porch and the said gate. It took a while to get it positioned just right to pick up someone entering the side gate. We also have a tree near the porch which was constantly triggering it from the wind or birds. After much adjustment we finally got it dialed in. The battery life in the spotlight cam seems shorter so we bought a second battery. It works good now, but we probably need to get a second one or mount it on a pole to get a proper view of all access points, currently there's a blind spot behind it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.