Ring Spotlight Wire-Free Outdoor 1080p IP Camera - White
- Connects to Wi-Fi, streams to your smartphone: View live HD 1080p video and audio on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Instant alerts: Built-in motion sensors detect movement and alert you with notifications to your mobile device.
- 2-way audio: Hear what's happening and communicate with anyone on your property.
- Custom motion zones: Focus on the areas of your home most important to you by creating and customizing your own motion zones.
- Night vision and LED spotlights: Always get a clear view of what's happening, 24/7.
- Wire-free design: A quick-release rechargeable battery pack powers the Ring Spotlight, so you don't have to worry about any wires.
- Siren warning: A 110-decibel alarm can alert neighbours and scare away trespassers.
- Privacy features: Features such as customisable privacy zones and audio privacy, help focus only on what's relevant to you.
- Ring Video Recording: A 30-day free trial lets you save video to the cloud for review and easy sharing.
- Easy set-up and convenient compatibility: Get all the tools you need for a quick and easy setup, and connect wirelessly to iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10 devices.
- Ring Wire-Free Outdoor Camera with Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Installation Tools
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2209 reviewers who responded, 2041 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good but not perfect- August 29, 2018
1. Out of a box, battery is not fully charge. Indicator shows that battery life is 100% but after 12 hours. The battery life went down to 6%. And you’ll get a message the battery is critical low. 2. Motion detection is great but once time of 8 days using motion detection recorded a black screen for 30 seconds with Ring.com logo at the bottom left corner. 3. Battery last for 2-3 weeks not between 6-12 months as Ring claims. 4. Sometimes it takes 15 seconds or more to loading up the video. My Internet speed is 1000 Mbps. After all, I liked wide angle view, 2 way talk at the same. I installed the Ring Spotlight Cam inside my garage.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - August 7, 2019
I’m super impressed by these ring cams they never fail to alert me of even the smallest motion at my front door ...the quality of video is great even at night the video quality is clear and bright ...the battery does not last as long as the product ad says but it does last about a month for me ...it might also be because I have the motion alerts set to high ...They are really reasonable priced so any average family can own one and be connected to their home even when they are away from home ....I will definitely be buying and adding another one ..installation is super super easy and setting up the app on your smart phone is even easier ....
- Good choice- April 18, 2020
Set it up was easy. I got 2 of these along with a Ring doorbell 3 and a Chime WiFi extender. I also installed a Schlage Encode on front door. All of these are integrated via Amazon Key. I set up the backyard camera to the Chime extender WiFi. Everything works like a charm. Good quality picture and sound. I like the 2 way audio capabilities in both, the cameras and the ring doorbell. A heads up: you have to play a little bit with your router location to get a good strong signal for the equipment. The Ring Chime with WiFi extender solved my problem with the week signal in the backyard camera. Excellent products, very happy with the results.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.