Ring Spotlight Wired Outdoor 1080p IP Camera - Black
- Connects to Wi-Fi, streams to your smartphone: View live HD 1080p video and audio on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Instant alerts: Built-in motion sensors detect movement and alert you with notifications to your mobile device.
- 2-way audio: Hear what's happening and communicate with anyone on your property.
- Custom motion zones: Focus on the areas of your home most important to you by creating and customizing your own motion zones.
- Night vision and LED spotlights: Always get a clear view of what's happening, 24/7.
- Siren warning: A 110-decibel alarm can alert neighbours and scare away trespassers.
- Privacy features: Features such as customisable privacy zones and audio privacy, help focus only on what's relevant to you.
- Ring Video Recording: A 30-day free trial lets you save video to the cloud for review and easy sharing.
- Easy set-up and convenient compatibility: Plug-and-play simplicity gets you up and running in no time. Plug into any standard power outlet and connect wirelessly to iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10 devices.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 109 reviewers who responded, 106 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Warning - Hidden Fees- October 21, 2017
I camera features are great, has zoom, custom detection zones for motion and light. The app to setup camera took a few tries to connect to wifi. Had to buy an additional wifi extender so it could reach my wifi from outside. However my biggest annoyance and is why it only got a 3 star, is the subscription fees if you want to view recordings. This fee is for EACH camera, instead of one subscription fee per account. Should be FREE, or very least 24 hours of free storage then deleted per camera. Totally wrong to charge a fee per camera to view the recordings. There description detailing subscription fees is ambiguous in packaging. Not transparent enough. The fees are in US funds, not Canadian and you cannot redirect the video recordings to another email account. Are locked within the Ring account. Very sad. I love the camera and the features, but not sure would purchase another one due to these fees.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Technology- November 4, 2019
The product itself is wonderful as were the installers. The downside to this Ring camera is the fact that the cable wires come out of the bottom of the camera versus the back. To me it is a manufacturing flaw for installation along with having to drill a hole big enough to accommodate the actual plug.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Ring Spotlight Wired Outdoor 1080p IP Camera - Black- September 16, 2018
Quality of camera and hardware is top shelf, carbide tip masonry drill is supply with package along with plugs and cable clips to ensure neat installation appearance. Picture is very clear, and app. is easy to use and navigate. Issues in connecting to WiFi network due to the app. not liking certain characters such dashes and commas in your password. However Ring Technical help line was a great help. This camera definitely complements the Ring door bell.
Not helpful (0)Report