Ring Spotlight Wired Outdoor 1080p IP Camera - White
- Connects to Wi-Fi, streams to your smartphone: View live HD 1080p video and audio on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Instant alerts: Built-in motion sensors detect movement and alert you with notifications to your mobile device.
- 2-way audio: Hear what's happening and communicate with anyone on your property.
- Custom motion zones: Focus on the areas of your home most important to you by creating and customizing your own motion zones.
- Night vision and LED spotlights: Always get a clear view of what's happening, 24/7.
- Siren warning: A 110-decibel alarm can alert neighbours and scare away trespassers.
- Ring Video Recording: A 30-day free trial lets you save video to the cloud for review and easy sharing.
- Easy set-up and convenient compatibility: Plug-and-play simplicity gets you up and running in no time. Plug into any standard power outlet and connect wirelessly to iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10 devices.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 924 reviewers who responded, 870 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Security Camera- January 26, 2019
I now have 6 of the Ring Spotlight Cam Wired installed on my house plus the Video Doorbell Pro. These cameras have great video quality & sound. I like that I can save the video clips directly to my camera roll using the Ring App on my iPhone & Mac Computer. I like that you can disable the Led light from coming on when the camera detects motion which is a feature of the wired cam only. Having it record audio is great. Plus it has two-way audio so you can speak to whoever you see outside your house. I had a wired camera system but the Ring Cameras are so much better with quality & ease of use. Definitely recommend for protecting your home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good camera to have- March 21, 2018
I needed to replace my outdoor camera and decided to go with a #Ring camera with spotlight to complement the Ring doorbell in front. I am pretty happy with this purchase. As there has been a lot of construction and people in the lot adjacent to mine, having the camera has been a bit of a security blanket to watch the workers live or review past activity. What I do not like however is that I can watch and record live via the phone app but not online. It would be helpful to be able to run live continuously on my extra desktop rather than on my phone which tends to time out. Other than that the camera has worked well. Just a few minor hiccups but overall very good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible- May 25, 2018
I tried everything i could think of to make this thing work. It always had poor wifi signal and it constantly go offline. It was only 15ft away from my wifi router and it would still go offline. Bought and expensive wifi extender and it would still go offline. Placed the wifi exterder half way like they suggest and still poor signal and still go offline. I have the ring doorbell and no problem at all. This ring spotlight cameras are worthless. Ring needs to fix that problem. Don’t buy it. Save yourself a headache. Spent almost 1 hr with ring customer service with no solution. I am returning it asap.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.