Ring Spotlight Wired Outdoor 1080p IP Camera - White
- Connects to Wi-Fi, streams to your smartphone: View live HD 1080p video and audio on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Instant alerts: Built-in motion sensors detect movement and alert you with notifications to your mobile device.
- 2-way audio: Hear what's happening and communicate with anyone on your property.
- Custom motion zones: Focus on the areas of your home most important to you by creating and customizing your own motion zones.
- Night vision and LED spotlights: Always get a clear view of what's happening, 24/7.
- Siren warning: A 110-decibel alarm can alert neighbours and scare away trespassers.
- Ring Video Recording: A 30-day free trial lets you save video to the cloud for review and easy sharing.
- Easy set-up and convenient compatibility: Plug-and-play simplicity gets you up and running in no time. Plug into any standard power outlet and connect wirelessly to iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10 devices.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1289 reviewers who responded, 1222 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice Security Camera!- April 22, 2022
Have been using the Ring Spotlight Cameras for over a year now and needed another one to add more coverage. They are easy to initiate and set-up using the Ring App. I have a protect plus plan so warranty is covered for the long term use I plan on. I like the 60s snapshot feature. They are easy to adjust for sensitivity and area coverage.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Security Camera- January 26, 2019
I now have 6 of the Ring Spotlight Cam Wired installed on my house plus the Video Doorbell Pro. These cameras have great video quality & sound. I like that I can save the video clips directly to my camera roll using the Ring App on my iPhone & Mac Computer. I like that you can disable the Led light from coming on when the camera detects motion which is a feature of the wired cam only. Having it record audio is great. Plus it has two-way audio so you can speak to whoever you see outside your house. I had a wired camera system but the Ring Cameras are so much better with quality & ease of use. Definitely recommend for protecting your home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- “Ring-a-Ding with Ring! Smile!- December 11, 2021
We recently had 3 Ring exterior spotlights installed on our home. We were surprised at how well the clarity and response time these cameras provide. They are 1080p and the picture looks fantastically clear! We tried them on a recommendation from a friend who had 3 cameras displaying 4K pics. These are just as good and the subscription to ring for monitoring is cheap! Getcha self some!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This ring camera sucks - get the stickup cam- October 18, 2021
I get constant ghosting during nighttime hours. The rimg stickup cam is much better. Also the camera didnt even allow me to watch live as my dogs were barking and wife entered the door. That could’ve been anyone.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good cameras. Could use better mounting- April 21, 2019
I bought 2 of these to cover the sides of my house. I went with the wired versions when I read a review that stated some features were better than the battery cameras. The wired version is a little limited in mounting options requiring brackets for my needs. They were easy to mount but required a little work to get the wires set up cleanly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.