Ring Wi-Fi Video Doorbell 3
- Full HD video: 1080p video gives you a a crystal-clear view of who is at the door
- 2-way communication: 2-way audio lets you speak to and hear people at your door
- 24/7 visibility: Built-in night vision sensors so it can deliver videos both night and day
- Detection all day: Motion detectors sense activity and provide alerts so you're always aware of what's happening
- Easy install: Included mounting bracket makes it a snap to get started with the Ring Video Doorbell 3
- Compatibility and connections: Works with Android and iOS devices and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connections at 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz so you can keep tabs on your home from almost anywhere
- Always aware: Live View lets you access the on-demand video feed when you want to get up-to-date information
- Cut down on distractions: Near Zone helps you focus only on key areas to minimize false notifications
- Keep a record: Ring video recording gives you the ability to save, review, and share all your Ring videos (subscription required, sold separately)
- Rugged design: -5 degrees F to 120 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 48 degrees C) operating temperature range with a water resistant design so it stands up to harsh conditions
- Voice control: Compatible with Amazon Alexa devices (sold separately) so you can use simple voice commands to see who's at the door and interact with them
- Privacy features: Features such as customisable privacy zones and audio privacy, help focus only on what's relevant to you
- RVD3 Unit
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Satin Nickel & Venetian Faceplate
- Wedge and Corner Kits
- USB Charging Cable
- Mounting Bracket
- Installation Tools and Hardware
- User Manual
- Security Sticker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2133 reviewers who responded, 2008 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not Worth the Money- January 6, 2021
The audio is garbled and cuts in and out. Too much of a time delay from the time I get a notification and click into the app to view the event it is over and I have no clue who was at the door. I tried to communicate with a person at my door from a remote location and it cut in and out. A subscription is required after 30 days to view the history (even if the history is 1 minute old) Unless I purchase the subscription for this device it is useless. It is an expensive doorbell with an average camera with a low quality microphone. I would not recommend this device as it has been a disappointed. I will do a more thorough research in future.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Needs high speed internet- December 30, 2020
I purchased this based on the ratings and while it works reasonably well, it really needs an internet connection capable of uploading at high speed. We have good WiFi in the house but live in a rural location and have a DSL connection with a .7 mbps upload speed. There is a delay in receiving the video feed from the device as it appears to go to Ring.com before showing up on your phone or Alexa Show device. There is no mention of the need for a high speed upload capability on the box or in any of the online literature, only in the fine print on one of the pages in the instruction manual near the end. Otherwise I would have rated it higher.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- We Love Our Ring Video Doorbell- January 23, 2021
Tthe Ring Video Doorbell 3 has been a wonderful addition to our home. It allows me to see visitors on my cell phone before they get to our front door. It also allows me to talk to them while they stand there. My husband is a stroke victim and he likes to sit on the porch in his wheelchair. A few days ago I went shopping while he sat outside without his cell phone. My niece also has the Ring app. She spoke with him through the Ring video doorbell and he told her he wanted his phone. But, he couldn't get back in the house without assistance. She was able to contact the neighbor who went into our house and got the phone for him. We love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.