Roav PowerWave Wireless Car Charger
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- PowerWave car mount holds your phone securely to the dashboard and provide wireless charge to your phone using a 3-foot micro USB cable
- Mount rotates 360 degrees and lets you choose between portrait and landscape modes
- Designed for use with most Qi-enabled smartphones, including iPhone XS Max, XR, XS, X, 8, 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, LG G7, and more
- Provides uninterrupted wireless fast charging up to 7.5W for iPhone, up to 10W for Android devices, and up to 5W for most Qi-enabled devices
- Includes an additional USB port for charging another device
- Case-friendly design allows easy charging with most smartphone cases, even thick and protective cases
Of the 61 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Not worth the price.- November 6, 2020
I own other Anker items and they've been good so far. This one...not so much. It charges our phones, but it does not fast charge. The plug will fast charge when plugged directly into my phone, but only when the car is running. The wireless charger will fast charge when plugged into a different fast charger. They just won't fast charge when connected together. It also doesn't stay in the vent very well. It falls out regularly. The height adjustment doesn't seem to stay in position very well, either.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great wireless charger and mount- February 7, 2020
I like the mount a lot and I have bought a several different ones. This has the nicest quality, it is hardy. Very nice release, the arms on either side retract in a nice smooth way. The only thing I'm not crazy about, is when you put the phone in, you squeeze the arms on either side to secure the phone, which makes a "zip" sound. That's really a minor point, highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great budget charging holder.- May 2, 2020
Loved the simplicity and flexibility of setting up. Easy to operate, holds both iPhone and Samsung easily and charges through thin cases. Only two small pet peeves; the release button is not very intuitive, and, I wish that the charger cord inserted into the holder either on the bottom somehow, or had ports on both left and right side for flexibilty.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.