Roav Viva Pro Smart USB Car Charger with Amazon Alexa Built In
- Two USB ports provide simultaneous high-speed charging and are compatible with most USB-enabled devices
- Amazon's Alexa service let you ask questions and driving directions, take hands-free calls, and perform other smartphone-enabled tasks by voice
- Simply tap the mute button to stop Alexa from listening
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation allows for a 30% noise reduction and elimination of exterior vehicle noise
- Note: The following car models may have issues with Roav Viva Pro: Acura: 2017 ILX. Audi: 2010 A5. BMW: 2014 325xi; 2012-2018 328 GT. Cadillac: 2014 ATS Premium; 2014 CTS. Chevrolet: 2010 Malibu LTZ. Chrysler: 2008 Sebring; 2014 300. Dodge: 2012 and 2018 Challenger. Ford: 2004 Focus; 2010 Fusion; 2011 Mustang GT. Honda: All Accord models; 2005 and 2007 Civic; 2011 Crosstory; 2015 Fit; 2007 Odyssey. Hyundai: 2011 Genesis Coupe; 2004 Tiburon. Infiniti: 2005 G35; 2013 G37; 2010 G37 XS. Jaguar: 2017-2018 XE. Kia: 2016 Soul. Lexus: 2007 GS 350; 2015 RX 350; 2017 NX 200t; 2011 RX 350. Mazda: 2014 CX-5; 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring; 2016 CX-9; 2009 and 2015 Mazda 6; 2008 RX-8. Mercedes: 2012 C 250 Coupe; 2015 C 300; 2008 CLK 350; 2013 SL 550. Nissan: 2015 Sentra, 2017-2018 Altima. Pontiac: 2005 Grand Am. Subaru: 2010 Impreza and 2016 Outback. Toyota: 2006 Scion tC; 2007 4Runner; 2011 Sequoia; 2016 Corolla. Volkswagen: 2013 CC; 2016 Golf GTI; 2013 Jetta; 2011 Tiguan. Volvo: 2008 S80
Of the 155 reviewers who responded, 118 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Great Little Gadget- January 7, 2019
I was looking into installing a Bluetooth Receiver in my car however, it was so expensive and my car is really old and just couldn't justify the cost. I stumbled upon this little gadget and thought it couldn't be that great but it is! You literally plug it in connect it to your phone and its connected. I can now listen to music, get phone calls, directions all through my car speakers for 1/4 of the price it would have been to install a receiver. I could not be more happy. The perk of having Alexa is also great when it works. There are times she doesn't work which is why I gave 4 stars but overall, solid product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great as long as you have cell coverage- August 14, 2020
I was looking for an FM modulator for my car. I didnt even know Alexa enabled ones were made. I use Alexa a lot in my house but not so much in my car, so I paid the extra money for this and it is well worth it. Only issues are it was difficult to pair with the app on my phone but I got it to work. The more problematic issue is that if you're in an area with poor cellular coverage it tends to not work. But for the most part where I live that doesn't happen. Very awesome to be able to access Alexa in the car over the Bluetooth though, especially for Amazon music.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too many issues, but great potential- April 7, 2019
This could be a great product, but it is simply not working good enough.I have lately the issue that it won't connect automatically to my phone (only this product; no other connectivity issues with my phone). Also the microphone are not good enough, sometimes you have to almost scream until Alexa hears you. Additionally I would like to use it more often for my Audible account, which technically works, but it doesn't sync back to my Alexa at home which is very annoying If everything works, it is actually a good product but it has too many annoying flaws.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.