Rocketbook Beacons Whiteboard Smart Conversion Kit - Set of 4
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Includes four reusable beacons and instructions for quick setup
- Kit lets you convert a standard whiteboard into a smartboard
- Portable, washable beacons attach with micro-suction technology
- Snap-cast mode shares your whiteboard with your team in real time
- Smart conversion kit lets you save your handwritten notes and presentations to your favorite cloud services (subscription may be required)
- Dimensions: Width: 5.4cm (2.13"); height: 5.4cm (2.13"); depth: 0.3cm (0.12")
- 4 Rocketbook Beacons
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Fantastic, but a little rough around the edges- January 1, 2020
I didn't originally plan on purchasing these, but they came included in a bundle so I figured I'd give them a try. Visually, they are appealing as all get out. The bright orange is an eye-catcher. I was surprised at how well they stick to the white board and peel off. The capture feature works perfectly and has already been incredibly useful in multiple strategic meetings at the office. They're also just fun to fiddle with. Unfortunately, there were a few minor design flaws. The soft foam is one piece, to which the adhesive back is attached. This adhesive was cut or applied incorrectly on a few of the corners, leading to it peeling back from the foam after only a few uses. This issue aside, though, this is a fantastic product and I'm very happy to have it.
- These things rock!- February 13, 2020
As an IT professional I draw lots of diagrams and take lots of notes on whiteboards in conference rooms across the enterprise. I carry beacons in my backpack and just stick them on the board wherever I am at and have them attached to all my "permanent" whiteboards. I love the snapcast feature and have used it to send the whiteboard contents to a projector in a large venue a number of times as well as to foster remote team interaction.
- They're contagious!- February 2, 2020
I bought a 3-pack, then another teacher purchased some, and then another. We now have them on all of our white boards. Most of prefer writing on our white boards over our interactive panels, so the Beacons give us a way to save and send the important notes and diagrams. Students have put the apps on their phones, and we regularly pause for a "Beacon Moment" to scan the board. Love them!
- Great Tool... Poor Manufacturing- January 24, 2020
The Rocketbook Beacons are another amazing product to digitize our notes and projects, and I have had a month to try these. They are a great product with amazing functionality, however, I believe that my set of Beacons were manufactured incorrectly, for there are misalignments of the foam and the micro-suction adhesive. I love these things, but this defect must be resolved.
- These are great!- November 22, 2019
I'm a professor and use these for every lecture. The students love being able to get the images immediately on their phone. The app also send a PDF of the images to my Google drive, and I post them to the class website from there. The beacons have saved me a ton of time since I no longer have to crop, copy and paste the pictures into a PDF. If you teach, you need these!