Rocketfish 1.83m (6 ft.) RG6 Coaxial Cable - Only at Best Buy
- Coaxial cable extends up to a length of 1.83 metres (6 feet)
- Applicable for use with digital cables, satellite, and antenna
- Double-layer shielding is heavy-duty and keeps the conductor free from radio and magnetic interference
- In-wall rating means it's certified to be safely installed inside walls to keep your setup looking clean and uncluttered
- Gold-plated connector is resistant to corrosion, so its conductivity and performance isn't affected over time
- F-connector with O-ring is made from brass for durability, resistance to weather, and a firm connection
- Comes with a lifetime limited warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2076 reviewers who responded, 2002 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Small Things Matter.- August 15, 2015
Small Things Matter: People often over look the little things that can make a world of difference; like these cables with gold plated ends. Spending thousands of dollars on a UHD T.V. is all well and fine but being cheap on the connection wiring to save five bucks here and there is rediculous. Using the best available gold plated ends cables and HDMI wires for your HD and or UHD T.V.'s connections are the ONLY way to get the full performance out of the T.V. you just paid a lot on money for. Doing anything else is like driving a brand new high end car around on the cheapest gasoline possible.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value for the money- July 18, 2013
I purchased a Monster coaxial cable 4 years ago as I was told it was the best on the market. I beg to differ since one of the end pieces completely fell apart when I had to disconnect it from the cable box. I purchased the Rocketfish as a replacement as I was told Monster no longer makes coaxial cables (no surprise there). The Rocketfish cable does just fine for my HD TV. I do not see any performance differences from the Monster cable. So far I am satisfied with this purchaseYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New TV, new cables- March 10, 2014
So after you shell out hundreds for new TVs, you discover you need new cables and a new cable box bc the old equipment doesn't have the power and capacity to run the new machines. Such was my situation just after Christmas this year, so I bought this cable in an effort to optimize performance. This was a bedroom tv where I have no reason for HDMI since it is watched for minutes a day to check the weather and a few minutes while we relax before sleep.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rocketfish - 6' Rg6 In-wall Coaxial Cable- December 18, 2016
I bought this cable to hook up my tv to my surge protector actually it took two one for the input and one for the output then I connected it to a rf modulator and it serves the purpose I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANONE!!! looking for a cable to do something similar. I know there are a lot of cables out there but the rocket fish brand seems to hold up I've been buying it for years and over other brands out there I wouldn't buy anything else.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should have asked first- August 5, 2015
These were exactly what we thought we needed for our new modem. Turns out that Time Warner does not use this particular kind anymore, having replaced the metal tips with plastic clip-on tips to reduce noise or interference. We were experiencing interference and had a tech out to the house who kindly snipped off the tips of our newly purchased cable and replaced it with his own. Who knew?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.