Rocketfish 3.66m (12 ft.) RG6 Coaxial Cable - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Coaxial cable extends up to a length of 3.66 metres (12 feet)
- Applicable for use with digital cables, satellite, and antenna
- Double-layer shielding is heavy-duty and keeps the conductor free from radio and magnetic interference
- In-wall rating means it's certified to be safely installed inside walls to keep your setup looking clean and uncluttered
- Gold-plated connector is resistant to corrosion, so its conductivity and performance isn't affected over time
- F-connector with O-ring is made from brass for durability, resistance to weather, and a firm connection
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1333 reviewers who responded, 1295 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Junk- May 16, 2020
Bought, surecell rg11 coaxial cable and it was cheap for 100 ft and since then haven’t had a sing along lose of anything yes it’s hook to my modem/ router night hawk net gear. Between the rg11 and the cat 8 cables I use the internet runs like a car. Always moving. One click and your already loaded up to the next page before you finger comes off the mouse. Games have 0 lag, everything. Stream movies on my 4K tv is even better too. People who say cables do nothing, eat one and go home. You obviously have no clue, why would companies spend billions on perfecting these wires. We all use. Do be stubborn it’s time to grow up and move on with times. There new technology. But with that said all this will be changed around with different stuff problem by the end of the year. Depends on if there’s any break threes or anything.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Balanced- December 2, 2017
This product is not as thick as typical coaxial cable so it is not so rigid; but it is flexible enough that you can adjust it as needed. It holds up well and is a great for the price paid. Well worth what you are paying.The copper cable threaded inside is thick durable enough that you don't have to worry about easily breaking it when inserting into the female connector and get a break inside the sheath.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A cable guy recommended the RG6 coaxial cable- July 17, 2020
I have purchased these cables, for the installation of two ClearSteam 2Max TV antennas, in two residences. The cables are excellent for home antennas. A cable company employee highly recommended the RG6 coaxial, so I took his advice & made the purchases. I am pleased with my reception. I attribute the quality to this particular coaxial cable & my antenna.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.