Rocketfish 3.7m (12ft.) 4K Ultra HD HDMI Cable - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with most components with an HDMI interface so you can easily connect an HDMI source to your TV or projector with an HDMI input
- Supports up to 4K Ultra HD resolution to help you get the best image quality from your 4K source
- HDR support significantly increases colour and contrast ranges for an incredibly vibrant and life-like picture
- HDMI 2.0 offers up to 18Gbps bandwidth for optimal performance
- 3-layer cable shielding with a 360-degree metal connector shell allows the cable to resist EMI and RFI interference
- 24K gold-plated contacts resist corrosion and promote efficient signal transfer
- Silver content soldering maintains the integrity of the signal between the cable and connector
- In-wall rated for more permanent installation options
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3626 reviewers who responded, 3501 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Didnt Work- May 17, 2015
I purchased this cable to hookup my second 4k monitor (running duals) and when using this cable, it is VERY difficult for my pc to detect the monitor. I often have to keep plugging it in and unplugging it several times before it finally will detect it. Once it does detect it, its good until I turn off the pc. Upon startup, its the same game all over again. Ive tried 2 other cords and they work flawlessly everytime. Based on the reviews, im going to assume I got a faulty cable as nobody else seems to have this issue. The cable is a nice quality although I noticed it was a little harder than most HDMI cables to plug into both the monitor and pc.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Time to upgrade- April 28, 2018
My Sony BR-DVD player went out, so I decided to upgrade to a unit that offered 4K ( I have had a 4K tv for the last 2 years, but hadn’t wanted to spend the extra on a player when the BR-DVD unit I had was still working fine), and I had gotten such a great deal on the new LG 4K unit, I went ahead and decided to upgrade the cable too. When you have your “regular” HDMI cables run through the wall, I’ve noticed that after a few years, they seem to get very brittle, and maybe that is what leads to some of the loss in pictures quality, I’m hoping that this cable being rated for “ in wall use “ will provide the same quality transmission in the future as it does now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works well but kind of overpriced- June 1, 2019
I'm having issues with HDR 4K video from my media player and the vendor strongly believed it was because I wasn't using a good enough cable. They recommended this cable as being certified by them so I bought it. It didn't make any difference at all over the Monoprice cable at a quarter of the price. Don't get me wrong, the cable works fine. It's just that the issue really is between the media player and my specific TV model. I would have returned it but it was such a hassle installing it into my system that I got lazy and kept it. I'm only dinging 2 stars it for the price, otherwise it's a good cable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.