Rocketfish 30.48m (100 ft.) 16AWG Speaker Cable (RF-G11512-C) - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 16-gauge oxygen-free copper design allows the cable to maintain the audio signal integrity, enabling better audio clarity
- Polarity and measurement is marked for easy identification and installation
- Clear cable jacket covers the copper wires to protect from elements, moisture, and damage
- Length of 100 feet allows you to connect your speaker to an entertainment system located far away
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 56 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Comparatively expensive speaker cable- November 21, 2020
The quality and insulation of the product is great, but the cost is significantly higher than the similar Amazon Basics speaker cable with the same gauge. When selecting a speaker cable, make sure you select the correct gauge for the ohms of your speakers and use even lengths for each pair type. I would also recommend banana clips, if compatible with your amplifier, for ease of connection and prevention of wires touching one another and shorting out.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- No need for expensive high gauge wire.- October 2, 2020
This stuff is great. You don't need above 16 gauge wire for common short reach areas. If you have to run speaker wire over say 50 foot length then you need a thicker gauge wire. So unless its a long reach this stuff is perfect. It works real well with gator clips too. I recommend using those with this. Easy on easy off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does the job - but a bit stiff- October 30, 2020
Seems to be decent quality wire for general purposes. As other reviews note, however, the insulation is quite thick and stiff, making it a bit more difficult to strip and run than is strictly necessary. Not a real problem for my use, but something to consider if you need to snake this through tight spaces.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.