Rocketfish 9.14m (30 ft.) 16AWG Speaker Cable (RF-G11482-C) - Only at Best Buy
- 16-gauge oxygen-free copper design allows the cable to maintain the audio signal integrity, enabling better audio clarity
- Polarity and measurement is marked for easy identification and installation
- Clear cable jacket covers the copper wires to protect from elements, moisture, and damage
- Length of 30 feet allows you to connect your speaker to an entertainment system located far away
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 69 reviewers who responded, 63 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Expensive, plus a major pain to splice & strip.- January 4, 2021
Too expensive for only 30 feet, but I needed it right away. It's decent quality wire, but the rubber covering is really thick. Really, REALLY thick!!! Splitting them was hard enough, and I actually needed to use the 20 gauge setting on my pliers to strip them, which was also an adventure. Maybe some people prefer really thick coating, depending on where they need it. These definitely wouldn't be my first choice in the future.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- spkr wire is spkr wire- November 14, 2020
no issues. was more than i needed.. and ended up not being able to hook speakers up to the projector even with a receiver.. so wire is wire.. just still would have never needed that much but it was all they had.. oh stripping the wire was a pain in the tush but maybe cause it was indoor/outdoor, idk.. it was hard to pull apart and thick.. but i got it..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality on point- December 20, 2020
Disregarding the price, this speaker wire is QUALITY. Insulation is super thick, and the wire is not brittle at all. Have used in the past on car subwoofers. This purchase was for my home audio speakers. Have bought before and will continue to buy again in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.