Rocketfish Wireless Rear Speaker Kit - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- 2.4GHz ISM band Wi-Fi support so you can connect to your 5.1 channel home theatre system without running wires throughout the room
- ID pairing and Wi-Fi auto detection makes it easy to sync equipment when setting up your audio system
- 48KHz sampling frequency reproduces clear, crisp, CD-quality sound over a wireless connection
- Pre-paired TX and RX makes it easier to setup the kit with your A/R receiver and rear speaker
- Uses D-type amplifiers for optimal power efficiency
- Offers a 25Wrms+25 Wrms power output to produce sound with enough power to enhance your listening experience whether you're streaming music or watching an action-packed film
- Provides volume control so you can balance the audio output to achieve the best results
- RF-WRSK18 TX x 1
- RF-WRSK18 RX x 1
- TX power adaptor x 1
- RX power adaptor x 1
- Audio Cable x 2
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 343 reviewers who responded, 312 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Saved me a lot of time drilling and cable hiding- October 17, 2020
This is a hidden gem. I have a new Onkyo receiver and Klipsch speakers. I had the rear speakers wired but those wires I could not run under the floor, so luckily I found this gadget. It’s super easy to install, was up and running in maybe 5 minutes. There is no sound delay, sounds seems to be just as good as when they were wired.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Check for compatibility with your AVR first- October 16, 2020
I tried to use this with an old AVR but it didn’t work because of the AVR, not a problem with the wireless rear speakers. I wish the plan had worked, but not for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Great experience hooking up to rear speakers.- October 16, 2020
Great for hooking up My speakers that would have required a massive amount of wire to be snaked through attic to reach them. This took all of 15 minutes to place the receiver and run short spans of wire to speakers. Works well with my Sony 5.2 receiver with Polk satellite speakers. The units can be better made but do the job.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)