Rockwater Designs Rectangular Heat Zone Sleeping Bag (0-Degrees Celcius) - Royal/Dark Grey
Available online only
Mother Nature is your second home. You spend every season you can -- even winter -- at your favourite family campground or that cozy spot in the backcountry. It's not always warm at night, but that doesn't deter you. Your Rockwater Designs Heat Zone sleeping bag is always by your side.
Lightweight and easy to carry around, this sleeping bag has gone with you on year-round camping trips and overseas excursions. At night, when it's time to crawl into bed, you're always met by a warm, familiar embrace -- that of your favourite sleeping bag.
Why you want this:
- Long design: This sleeping bag fits a maximum height of 198cm (6'6"), making it good for tall people too.
- Ultra-lightweight and portable: Weighing only 1.5kg when packed, this rectangular sleeping bag is perfect for your next overnight hike, summer camping trip, or backpacking excursion.
- Keeps you warm: Constructed with a resilient Diamond Ripstop Polytek shell, lined with comfy Polysoft Pongee material, and single-layer insulated with ULTRALOFT 7-hole hollowfibre, this sleeping bag retains maximum heat.
- Three-season design: A thermal rating of 0 degrees Celsius makes this sleeping bag suitable for spring, summer, and fall, so you'll stay warm under the stars on cold autumn nights.
- Retains heat: The full-length draft tube and insulation collar prevent body heat from escaping, so you'll stay warm.
- Turn it into a double: This sleeping bag can be zipped together with another one (sold separately), so you can sleep under the stars with your sweetheart.
- Rockwater Designs Heat Zone Rectangular Sleeping Bag
- Deluxe Compression Stuff Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.